Author Topic: Myst - World and Population (Updated)  (Read 32298 times)

Offline smartburn

• Occult
Re: Myst - World and Population
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 11:04:56 PM »
LOL, I guess you're right - apparently my eyes went to the mountain and the patch of green you have so between that and the name I immediately thought otherwise. Obviously I didn't look up a photo, and it's been a really, really, really long time...anyway, it's gorgeous.

Offline Krrank

• Neurotic Gamer
  • Llama Wrangler
  • like a pitbull on a pant leg, I can't let go...
    • How to CAW - The easy way
Re: Myst - World and Population
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 02:51:29 PM »
@nicstriumph and @smartburn thanks so much,  and I don't really mind the comparison to Myst PC game, just don't want to be accused of copying it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline myrandamiller91

• Nooboo
Re: Myst - World and Population (Updated)
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 02:08:57 AM »
I was wondering... I only have the Late Night, Pets, and High-End Loft Stuff packs.
Would it be too difficult to maybe, possibly, be able to edit down this beautiful world to work with just those packs?
I don't have the option of buying those packs in order to download it properly or else I would, because it's gorgeous.

Offline Krrank

• Neurotic Gamer
  • Llama Wrangler
  • like a pitbull on a pant leg, I can't let go...
    • How to CAW - The easy way
Re: Myst - World and Population (Updated)
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 08:07:04 AM »
I was wondering... I only have the Late Night, Pets, and High-End Loft Stuff packs.
Would it be too difficult to maybe, possibly, be able to edit down this beautiful world to work with just those packs?
I don't have the option of buying those packs in order to download it properly or else I would, because it's gorgeous.

Hi sorry for the extremely late reply< i haven't logged in for a while. You can go ahead and download the world, any items you don't have will be replaced with proxies. The Rabbitholes are mostly Late Night and Pets anyway, so you wont lose anything noticeable. But I won't advice you to download the save game file, that will not work. Thanks