Author Topic: Aging up Sims by a few days (not to the next age group)  (Read 15163 times)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Aging up Sims by a few days (not to the next age group)
« on: June 19, 2012, 10:38:25 PM »
Is there a way to age a Sim up by just a few days (preferably with a cheat and not a mod). I want a pair of Sims to be a certain age and the only way I can think to do it is to play them separately till they are the wanted age and then merge them into one household, but I would rather not go that way, because I also want them to have a family. I was hoping to create the family in CAS then just age them up to the required age. Mainly I want to age one up to still be a young adult, but an older YA.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Chuckles_82

Re: Aging up Sims by a few days (not to the next age group)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 11:19:36 PM »
Can you drag the age bar with TCE on? I've never tried, but there are lots of things that can be adjusted with TCE.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 11:29:24 PM »
I've tried shift/clicking and ctrl/clicking and lots of combinations, but nothing seems to work. I have worked out a solution though and it will work for what I want. I can just play the file for a while till she is the age I need her to be when she has the kids (I can play with needs static to make it easier) and when she is the right age, just age the kids and dad to where I want them and save them as a family at that point. I just thought there might have been a cheat that I had missed, that would allow me to do it without having to actually play the file lol.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 11:31:06 PM »
There's a tiny bit of variation in age when you make Sims in CAS, so perhaps you'll be in luck when you make the household. Otherwise, maybe you could make your two Sims as teenagers and age them up at different times?

Oh, lol, you posted before me. Your method sounds good too.  :)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 02:40:14 AM »
My only suggestion would be to age up the younger one at the birthday of the older one with birthday cake or cheat so they both age up at the same time.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 02:43:06 AM »
Mastercontroller has an age modifier.

AdnaanA

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 07:13:01 PM »
Use life fruit from buy debug or something else. Got the life fruit? Now, feed the one you want to make younger life fruit.

Hope it helps
Adnaan

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 07:34:43 PM »
I ended up just playing the family on fast speed with needs static (they did a lot of standing around lol) I mapped out when she would need to fall pregnant to get the kids' ages right and then when she was in the latter stages of YA, I aged hubby up to adult. The result is I have the family now saved as an export and everyone is the age I wanted them to be.