Author Topic: Bad romantic reputation because of sim who left town  (Read 6132 times)

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
Bad romantic reputation because of sim who left town
« on: June 26, 2012, 08:45:35 AM »
One of the sims in my current Dynasty game came home from prom with a Romantic Interest, whose family promptly moved out of town. The boy no longer shows up in her list of acquaintances, so I figured that wouldn't be a problem - but when she got a new boyfriend the game said she had a "Naughty" reputation and she has the option to "confess to cheating"! I checked her "romance journal" in her scrapbook and was astonished to find that Mr. No Longer Appearing In This Picture is still listed as an active romance!

She obviously can't "just be friends" with the boy who's not in the game anymore - is there any way to fix her reputation other than to buy Clean Slate, which is kind of expensive and not at all what I wanted to spend 25k of her LTH points on?
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Bad romantic reputation because of sim who left town
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 11:36:30 AM »
I don't think there is because you can't call him over to break up with him.  So a Clean Slate or Above Reproach may be the only options.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 09:26:36 AM »
As this is a glitch, maybe you could get Permission from Metro Man to cheat to get it right?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 08:58:08 AM »
This happened a long time ago - I already bought the Clean Slate. I'm not even sure there's a way to fix this with a cheat, though.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 03:53:19 PM »
Sorry for thread necromancy, but: it appears that the Relationship Transmogrifier app from Social Networking (University Life EP) can fix this problem. The sim with the "extra" relationship needs Social Networking at 7, and then set the relationship between him/herself and the missing sim to "acquaintances". The other sim still won't show up in the relationship panel, but it did reduce the "active romances" in the affected sim's scrapbook from 2 to 1.