Author Topic: My female sims want genie babies!  (Read 4688 times)

Offline AmethystWildcat

• Nooboo
My female sims want genie babies!
« on: July 18, 2012, 03:52:49 AM »
Has this ever happened to anyone?

You have a single female sim who has earned enough points to get the genie lamp. She gets the lamp and summons the genie, and poof the genie herself is female.
Is there anyway to ensure getting a male genie?

Offline sunnydays

• Llama Wrangler
Re: my female sims want genie babies!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 07:25:55 AM »
As far as I know, the gender of the genie is completely random. I don't think you can choose a particular gender (although you might be able to use cheats to enter CAS to change the genie's gender). Otherwise you'll probably just have to get another lamp.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

Re: My female sims want genie babies!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:49:10 AM »
you could always save before buying a genies Lamp, then when you get the genie if it inst the gender you want, go back to the save that you made, until you get the gender you want.

Offline JazzytheSimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 11:25:41 AM »
There's a cheat to get instant lifetime happiness, instead of waiting you could just use it until you get a male genie. This is how it works: in the main menu open the cheat bar (CRTL,SHIFT,C )
And type:testingcheatsenabled true. After that go to your game and press and hold CRTL at the same time click between the chest and the numbers. Each click is 500  :)

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 01:42:57 PM »
OR
This may not work if you don't have Supernatural, but you could pop the female genie into CAS and make it a male genie.

anything