Author Topic: Stewie the Pug (my dream pet)-Male adult Small Dog  (Read 5301 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Stewie the Pug (my dream pet)-Male adult Small Dog
« on: July 23, 2012, 10:17:18 PM »
Even though I'm a cat person, I've always wanted a Pug. One day, when Polanco and I move out of my parents place, it will happen. I want to name him Stewie, after Family Guy, for my love of Stewie and the TV Show Family Guy. Since the CAP possibilities are endless, I decided to add a little something extra, and give Stewie stars on the left side, trailing down his hind leg. (I love those fanciful details available for fur markings!) Enjoy Stewie, and feel free to make fun of me for having flat nosed pets! ;D

Name: Stewie
Breed: Pug
Size: Small
Starting Traits: Friendly, Loyal, Genius

Stewie is a very loyal affectionate boy, who loves his owners, and spending quality time with them, and wants nothing more than to sit on your lap. He's a very smart dog and can easily learn new tricks. He has unique markings on the left side of his middle that makes him stand out from the crowd. He's very well adjusted, and will never leave your side. Stewie is indeed the perfect dog.

Stewie is of course, 100% CC free, but includes custom fur markings. The fur markings are available under "markings" and were recolored to match his fur base.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Stewie the Pug (my dream pet)-Male adult Small Dog
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 10:25:15 PM »
If you want to use Stewie in a story/etc on this forum: Yes, you're allowed to use him in published stories, on this forum, as long as you give me credit, and don't pass Stewie as your own. Just be sure to know where Stewie came from, and let everyone know that Stewie is my pet I uploaded on to the swap shop. You may however, upload any offspring Stewie has in your game.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 04:08:36 AM »
Make Lois next.

...Alright, I love the fur marking! Now we know that real Stewie has one on his... err... Side? Well done  :D.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 08:44:16 PM »
I love pugs!  Stewie is a cute little guy.  A real star. 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 05:16:10 PM »
Thank you! It's so nice to hear from a dog person who's breed is Schipperke! ;D

I love Pugs too! But I'm a cat person. I guess, maybe my cat has something to do with why I love Pugs. Perhaps the flat face. I just wish our pets had those markings and fun fur colors in real life!

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 11:47:20 AM »
I have three pugs in real life and.... I LOVE THAT PUG DOG!!! He's so cute!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 04:36:13 PM »
I have to agree, even as a cat person. I guess it's those flat faces that make them so adorable. ;D I sort of devoloped a special liking for flat faced pets, three years ago. I assume Polanco has a lot to do with it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything