Author Topic: Reminder About Swap Shop Rules  (Read 5896 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Reminder About Swap Shop Rules
« on: August 07, 2012, 05:24:40 PM »
I just want to remind everyone to be sure to follow the posted rules for the Swap Shop.  I noticed that some houses posted don't have the format for houses that is shown in the rules.  It's important to give a proper description of the house at the very beginning so that anyone browsing the houses will quickly see if it's what they're looking for.  There's also a limit of 25 attached images per post.  This is the standard limit for most things on the Forum, with the exception of stories.  If you want to share more than that, you may post a link to a folder containing all the images using a hosting service such as Imgur or Photobucket.

Thanks very much!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Reminder About Swap Shop Rules
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 01:05:13 PM »
I just wanted to point out to all swap shopper posters that the Swap shop rules have been updated to include specific post formatting instructions that match what we expect on all of the forum but this way it's specifically written where you all can see it.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything