Author Topic: Execution's 'Uncommon' Breeds  (Read 6992 times)

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
Execution's 'Uncommon' Breeds
« on: August 09, 2012, 03:38:22 AM »
Hey, guys! So I've run into situations where I've wanted to create a rarer breed for my Simmies, but found that they simply don't exist! As such, I've taken it upon myself to create some of the breeds missing from the game.

Icelandic Horse (Adult Horse)

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
Re: Execution's 'Uncommon' Breeds
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 04:10:46 AM »
Name: Oliver Bee
Breed: Icelandic Horse
Color: Chestnut
Traits: Brave, Hates Jumping, Fast
Can be used in stories?: Yes, but please contact me and cite me in your text.
Short Description: An Icelandic Horse briefly featured in my Bee Random legacy.
Long Description: Oliver Bee joined the Bee family on Week 1, Day 4 to act as a stud horse. He's generated a hefty amount of income for the family and won multiple Racing competitions. He's packaged as a Sim-Bin horse, so his Racing skill won't carry over. Icelandic Horses (or Icelandic Ponies) are a breed of Horses that are short but bulky and hardy. They sport two gaits native to Iceland, including the Tölt, which is a unique ambling gait, and the Flying Pace, which is smooth and exciting but incredibly fast. Due to their stockiness, they're not very agile, and therefore have slightly worse performance with all things Jumping. However, their thorough knowledge has led them to be fearless. Icelandic Horses make both great companions and great racehorses.
Oliver Bee sports an adorable pony-like, youthful face, while having all of the characteristics of an adult Icelandic.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Execution's 'Uncommon' Breeds
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 07:18:24 PM »
Do you think it's possible to attempt a Sphynx? I wish EA had done so.

anything