Author Topic: Problem with gigs  (Read 2534 times)

Offline chaosmaster j

• Sims University Professor
  • Llama Wrangler
Problem with gigs
« on: August 09, 2012, 06:12:25 PM »
I have a singer in Starlight Shores.She got a steady gig at the coffeehouse but now she can't do it.I sent her there on time but clicking on the stage didn't do anything.Please help.
At Sims University, we are scared by our mikes, 50% our students sleep in lectures, our students have fights over who gets to go through a door first, and students starve to death at a regular basis. Enroll NOW!

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
Problem with gigs
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 06:30:50 PM »
By "on time" do you mean 2 hours early (to set up the stage)? Or did you get there when the gig is supposed to start?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chaosmaster j

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Problem with gigs
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 06:16:51 PM »
I was there 2 hours early.
At Sims University, we are scared by our mikes, 50% our students sleep in lectures, our students have fights over who gets to go through a door first, and students starve to death at a regular basis. Enroll NOW!

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
Problem with gigs
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 08:03:32 PM »
Hmm. And you've clicked on the stage like usual and still nothing? I'm sorry I don't know much else to suggest except trying reset sim. Hopefully someone more knowledgable than me will see this thread and respond...

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
Problem with gigs
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 08:33:07 PM »
Perhaps try saving the venue to the bin, delete the venue, and then place the copy back. I have not tried this myself, but I was reading another thread and it seemed like this might help.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 02:38:46 AM »
This is a glitch I've occasionally had after switching households. Did you switch households for a bit?

Offline chaosmaster j

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 08:31:29 PM »
I didn't switch households at all in the town i'm playing.As for saving the lot to bin I'll try that later.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything