Author Topic: Chat room  (Read 2223 times)

Leto85

Chat room
« on: June 09, 2010, 05:25:12 PM »
I've just desided to place this topic right here, in 'Sims 3 General Discussion' but because I am not really sure this will be the right place for it, I will hear in time that this one will be placed in a better place, which will be fine.

Back to what I want to say now: I am really interested in if there will be some chat room thing here on the site. The ability of having a way to direct communicate with other members here. Because my msn-list is mostly for people I know in real life, or for people who I am communicating with online a long time, having the ability to chat here would be really welcome.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Chat room
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 05:34:26 PM »
Yeah, I agree Leto!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 05:38:46 PM »
Sorry guys. There are no plans at the moment to put a chat room on the Forum. I'll mention it to Carl at some point in the future, but we have to get Ambitions nailed down first.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Leto85

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 05:42:32 PM »
Sorry guys. There are no plans at the moment to put a chat room on the Forum. I'll mention it to Carl at some point in the future, but we have to get Ambitions nailed down first.

Yes of course. But maybe it is something for later. :) Than I can get a direct chat with you Pam! Finally! Next thing I will have is your signature. ;)

anything