Author Topic: Anyone Else Wish The Lot Size Was Bigger?  (Read 1903 times)

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
Anyone Else Wish The Lot Size Was Bigger?
« on: September 03, 2012, 12:49:45 PM »
OK so if you create a mansion or something similar you're left with very little yard room to make something fabulous.  I've always wanted to create a mansion with large yard room left to make a fountain in the drive way and a sort of fancy maze in the back made with hedges.  But, when you're done with the mansion you don't have enough yard room to do anything else.

Does anyone else wish the lot size was bigger?

Offline wicked cosmos

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Anyone Else Wish The Lot Size Was Bigger?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 03:56:18 PM »
Yes and I hate the fire code so much! It sucks building this huge house, then I can't even finish it because of the fire code.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 07:57:54 PM »
What is the fire code?
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline wicked cosmos

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 11:38:07 AM »
I think only console games have the 'fire code'. Yeah, basically its a limit to the stuff you can have on your lot. There is a 'fire meter' in build/buy mode that goes from green to red. When its full, you can't place anything else on your lot. It really stinks with gardening, it seems like plants take up a lot of space on that meter. I understand why its there, I've noticed some of my games slow down when I get a really full house, but it still stinks.

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »
I agree the fire code is stupid. I mean, to avoid catching stuff on fire all you have to do is not build them next to something such as a fireplace or put them next to a stove, unless you want it to get burned or don't care if it gets burned.  I think fire codes do exist in real life, but this is The Sims where real life doesn't matter and we can do what we want.  8)

anything