Author Topic: Where can I get a Peashooter?  (Read 26387 times)

Offline colday

• Nooboo
Where can I get a Peashooter?
« on: September 04, 2012, 09:45:46 PM »
I have the limited edition version, but I don't know how to get the peashooter in game D:

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Where can I get a Peashooter?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 09:51:16 PM »
Did you use your special limited edition code to download the peashooter into your game?  If you've done that and installed it, you'll find it under decorations > plants.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline colday

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 10:03:28 PM »
Did you use your special limited edition code to download the peashooter into your game?  If you've done that and installed it, you'll find it under decorations > plants.
I'm such a noob for asking, but where do you enter in the code?

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 10:06:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure you redeem the code in the store because the Limited Edition content comes from the store. :)
Check out my new story here!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 10:08:26 PM »
It doesn't hurt to ask questions, you may be helping someone else in the future who also doesn't know.

There were three pieces of downloadable content that came with Supernatural today.

The limited edition items were the Peashooter, Bucket & Cone Hats and Zombie wear from PvZ.  You can enter the code you got for that here.

If you also ordered through origin and were eligible to get the Plants vs Zombies Decor Pack which included the plantern, Wallnut, brains flag & zombie gnome statue then you will have gotten another code to enter here.

After you register your game using the regular game code for Supernatural on TheSims3.com, you also qualify for the Registration Bonus Content which can be downloaded from here.

Let me know if you have any other problems.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline colday

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 10:11:51 PM »
I'm pretty sure you redeem the code in the store because the Limited Edition content comes from the store. :)
Close :D but it directed me to where to submit it ♥ Thank you!

Offline colday

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 10:12:48 PM »
It doesn't hurt to ask questions, you may be helping someone else in the future who also doesn't know.

There were three pieces of downloadable content that came with Supernatural today.

The limited edition items were the Peashooter, Bucket & Cone Hats and Zombie wear from PvZ.  You can enter the code you got for that here.

If you also ordered through origin and were eligible to get the Plants vs Zombies Decor Pack which included the plantern, Wallnut, brains flag & zombie gnome statue then you will have gotten another code to enter here.

After you register your game using the regular game code for Supernatural on TheSims3.com, you also qualify for the Registration Bonus Content which can be downloaded from here.

Let me know if you have any other problems.

Thank you so much ♥♥

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 10:20:18 PM »
Your welcome and Welcome to the Forum!

Offline dnagirl

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 07:26:56 AM »
Guess I'm going to have to email someone since I preorders the LE but never got the codes for the extra content. 

I could really use that pea shooter right about now...

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 07:59:14 AM »
The email from Origin looks like the original one you got right when your game was available for download.   The email address would have been orders something or other.  Yesterday I hadn't received anything either and a very nice person on the Origin Live Chat got it all worked out for me.  As soon as we were off the phone, I got the official email finally.  Whoops.   My email was titled "Your Pre-Order for The Sims 3 Supernatural".   Make sure it didn't get stuck in your spam box too.

Offline dnagirl

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 08:25:30 AM »
Thanks. :)

I only got one email from Origin yesterday to say the game was ready to download. Checked my spambox too...nothing there.  I'll get on the live chat when I get home from work and see if I can get things sorted.  Thanks for your help!