Author Topic: How can I turn my Old sims into Sims Supernatural without starting over?  (Read 7569 times)

Offline Koga

• Nooboo
My question is -

How can I turn my Previous Game Sims into Warlocks, Vampires, Fairies and etc ..... without starting over my game?

I work really hard on my sims and I do not want to start all over with them ..... so I can create Werewolf and Fairies .

If someone can help me with this question I would really appreciated it. 

Thank You very much.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: How can I turn my Old sims into Sims Supernatural without starting over?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 10:40:47 PM »
There are two ways.   Place the Elixir Consignment Shop into your town and buy the elixirs that turn them into the new occults or use the cheat to take them back into CAS where you can change them there.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Koga

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 09:20:21 AM »
There are two ways.   Place the Elixir Consignment Shop into your town and buy the elixirs that turn them into the new occults or use the cheat to take them back into CAS where you can change them there.

Thanks for the assist Ricalynn, but if you could can you tell me the cheat to take me back into CAS where I can chage them there?  I really appreciate it!

I really appreicate the assit Ricalynn :D

Also Ricalynn one more thing --- Can you tell me how I can take Screen shots of my Sims Game..... I would like to add shots of my characters on the forum as well, but I have no ideal how to take the photo to do so. Thanks  :-[ (my noob question of the day) **Im still a newbie** ;D

thesweetestpea

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 09:24:07 AM »
The cheat to take sims back into CAS is tesingcheatsenabled true. Then, you can right-click on a sim and click on the Edit in Create a Sim option to take them back into the interface.

Offline Koga

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 09:26:57 AM »
The cheat to take sims back into CAS is tesingcheatsenabled true. Then, you can right-click on a sim and click on the Edit in Create a Sim option to take them back into the interface.

Awwww thank you so much "the sweetest pea"  ...... you guys are awsome on this forum ;D  .... if you could..... can you tell me how to take a screen shot of my charaters so I can add on the forum as well...... and then I will be out you guys hair for a while hahahahaha   ;D ::)

thesweetestpea

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 09:36:54 AM »
Awwww thank you so much "the sweetest pea"  ...... you guys are awsome on this forum ;D  .... if you could..... can you tell me how to take a screen shot of my charaters so I can add on the forum as well...... and then I will be out you guys hair for a while hahahahaha   ;D ::)

The C key on your keyboard will take a screenshot that gets saved to your Launcher and your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots folder, which you can then upload to an image hosting site (we have one for Forum members to use for stories and Sims screenshots; the information is here). If you have Lessons turned on, you'll get tips that tell you those kinds of things. We were all new to the game once, so don't worry about asking questions. Folks here are always happy to help out. :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 09:39:53 AM »
You might also want to read this thread.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Koga

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 10:11:11 AM »
Thanks alot Ricalynn, the sweetest pea, and MarianT ...... you guys are a huge help.....and I will take a look at the link you provided Marian T....... I hope I can make you guys friends on my Sims.

Take Care and thanks again ;D ;D 8)