Author Topic: Alchemy  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Alchemy
« on: September 06, 2012, 08:30:47 PM »
What a huge list of potions I had to develop for the new Alchemy Guide. At 44 strong, that's a lot of options - although some are duplicates with stronger effects. Some are incredibly powerful, and I've gone through and given descriptions for each. Thanks to both Ricalynn and Lessica for contributing data - the thread with starting info here was very helpful.

I will update that page with some locations when we figure out where those rare salamanders spawn, along with some others in Moonlight Falls. I didn't include the skill challenges as they are very simple and straightforward. This is more about that list.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Alchemy
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 10:01:08 PM »
It appears you've enabled comments on the Alchemy page!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 10:34:04 PM »
Yes, it's throughout the guide as of now but heavily moderated. It will allow some good tips to get through on older pages without me editing, as I have found plenty of ways to be busy lately. This will run for a while and I'll eventually remove the form but leave all comments when things are 'final'. That will probably be a few months after the last expansion for Sims 3 (whenever that is).

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 10:53:48 PM »
Great guide as always. Your guides are what first got me hooked on this site. I think I have most of your site printed out and laying beside me when I play. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 11:23:35 PM »
great list, sent a message via enabled comments on the page but I'll say it here as well.

Essence of Magic will also improve Fairy magic to 100% recharged.

:)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 12:20:19 AM »
Thanks for that, I just updated the page. Happen to be starting Fairies now!