Author Topic: Fairy Rings  (Read 6404 times)

Offline lunaura

• Llama Wrangler
Fairy Rings
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:20:03 PM »
This doesn't seem to be something found in this EP, but every time I place a Fairy House, or the pavilion (not sure what it's actually called), I always try to make them look like a fairy ring.

First, for definition: A fairy ring, also known as fairy circle, elf circle, elf ring [1] or pixie ring, is a naturally occurring ring or arc of mushrooms. Fairy rings also occupy a prominent place in European folklore as the location of gateways into elfin kingdoms, or places where elves gather and dance.

So, my question or challenge, or what have you, would be this: How would YOU decorate a fairy ring? It doesn't have to necessarily be mushrooms, but anything decorative in a ring.

I would love to see pictures. <3

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: Fairy Rings
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 12:17:23 AM »
I'm very boring (since I'm still experimenting) and my fairy house is in a bedroom.  I did decorated it with the multi-rug option and a book case, chairs and candles.  I should really move it outside to make my fairy happier!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
Re: Fairy Rings
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 01:04:23 AM »
I used 8 small round rocks in a circle around my fairy bungalow. I have screen caps but they're on the other computer and I'm still in the game, so I'll get them online later. I was tempted to use the mushroom lights from Parsimonius but I quite like the rocks.

Here we go - my rainboos going to bed:

The lot'll be much tidier when they stop being toddlers!

anything