Author Topic: Fairy House/ Castle  (Read 10501 times)

Offline elaine

• Nooboo
Fairy House/ Castle
« on: September 08, 2012, 09:10:32 PM »
Can you place a fairy house into your garden and invite fairy to move in?

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
Re: Fairy House/ Castle
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 10:11:54 PM »
Well you can definitely place the house, I imagine to invite a fairy to move in you'd have to do it the standard way - get your relationship up with one until you're good enough friends for the interaction to appear.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 02:34:23 PM »
Sorry for "borrowing" a spot :) But this was the closest fitting title to my addition.

Fairy "homes" are also a super great help when dealing with fairy toddlers They can eat and sleep by themselves, after they have been taught potty). Plus also "throw party" (dont ask me how) and get a +30 moodlet for 24hrs (Yes plus 30!  :o ) Also 1 home can store several toddlers.

Only thing that is needed for guardians are the occacional change diapers.

Good luck  ::)

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 04:15:45 PM »
Yeah I started my family as one young adult and her two toddlers and they all live in the fairy bungalow together. Toddlers incredibly autonomous! If they wake up before mum they can just get up and go play together, if they're hungry they can feed themselves. It's amazing.

I'm fairly sure this won't work for babies though - I should find out soon since the girl of the twins did Try For Baby in the arboretum with her romantic interest, but I'm expecting to be placing a crib until the baby becomes a toddler (assuming she did get pregnant, that is).

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 05:44:11 PM »
The bongalow only works for fairies, from toddlers and up :) My current family got 4 fairies and 1 vampire (the father lol) Babies cant use the item :)
All 4 fairies can sleep and do stuff in the "home" :) its really great way to keep the baby happy without having to feed, change diapers, and most importantly, put into bed :P

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 06:08:13 PM »
lol anyone who joins my family has to be a fairy so it's useful that mum is an alchemist with all recipes known. I don't have a proper house. I don't even have a kitchen so I can't feed non-fairy guests.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 07:08:20 PM »
Now thats what i can living with spartans !  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 12:44:29 AM »
Yeah the property, full furnished, is worth less than 20k. As my money stacks up despite none of them actually having jobs I'm wondering what I'll do with it - possibly either save to buy a venue or create an epic multi-storey open to the air tree house full of sculptures and garden (plantable or otherwise).

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 04:49:28 AM »
How about making a fairy paradise?
The imagine in my head is something like the stone henge in France (WA expansion) Just with a couple of the small homes, surrounded by small stones (i saw a picture of it in a thread somewhere else on the website)

8) Would be awesome.

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 05:42:46 AM »
Or Tuatha's garden at the island end. At some point I might put everything in family inventory and do the whole thing over. Unfortunately I don't have spiral stairs (only got Base, WA, Ambitions, Pets and Supernatural) because they'd be useful I think. Or ladders.

Unrelatedly, something I've found with fairy houses - visiting fairies might just decide to stay a while. Moven's babydaddy practically moved in for a WEEK before I eventually asked him to leave because the only thing he wasn't making use of was the shower. :) He wasn't even helping with the baby lol.

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 12:38:49 AM »
Sorry for "borrowing" a spot :) But this was the closest fitting title to my addition.
Fairy "homes" are also a super great help when dealing with fairy toddlers :) They can eat and sleep by themselves, after they have been taught potty). Plus also "throw party" (dont ask me how) and get a +30 moodlet for 24hrs (Yes plus 30!  :o ) Also 1 home can store several toddlers :)
Only thing that is needed for guardians are the occacional change diapers :)
Good luck  ::)

I just lucked into this today with my triplets.  The baby beds haven't been used since they became toddlers.  Just want to add that they don't have to be potty trained to use the fairy house (don't think that is what you meant, but that is how I read it).  I haven't tried the fairy party yet, but will definitely try it tomorrow. 
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 03:07:53 AM »
I just lucked into this today with my triplets.  The baby beds haven't been used since they became toddlers.  Just want to add that they don't have to be potty trained to use the fairy house (don't think that is what you meant, but that is how I read it).  I haven't tried the fairy party yet, but will definitely try it tomorrow.

Exactly not what i meant :) I meant that only thing you need to do is potty train the toddler, then it can actually take care of itself, drink pollen water when hungry, potty when it needs, and sleep in the fairy home if tired :) I always start with potty train when having a toddler, makes it easier if you lack the time for training (or else you end up having to change diapers all the time)

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 08:18:49 AM »
Exactly not what i meant :) I meant that only thing you need to do is potty train the toddler, then it can actually take care of itself, drink pollen water when hungry, potty when it needs, and sleep in the fairy home if tired :) I always start with potty train when having a toddler, makes it easier if you lack the time for training (or else you end up having to change diapers all the time)

Yep I queue up the potty training, then work on walking and talking.  This is my life states fairy generation so they are potty trained but more needing skills training instead of walking and talking.  With only two adults, I am loving the fairy house for the odd-out toddler.
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 10:28:01 AM »
I agree with everyone, the fairy house was a great help with my twin fairy girls. They can eat, sleep and even get rid of the lonely moodlet by throwing a party. I simply love it!!!!