Author Topic: Bonehilda  (Read 136143 times)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
Re: Bonehilda
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2012, 04:03:36 AM »
My bonehilda do clean around the house and could fix a broken toilet. Quite a useful bone she is.
But anytime she got free time already, the annoying bone can't stop took out foods from the fridge and put it all over the counter and any sims in my household that want to take anything from fridge keep having bubble 'can't get through'.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2012, 12:30:16 PM »
I have a bone to pick with Bonehilda! New game, and she hugs the kids, then disappears! The male sim's bachelor party was starting, and the female sim was at work. I thought Boney would care for the kids during his party. I had to search everywhere and she was at Mick's making drinks!
The poor groom had to keep going downstairs to take care of his fianceé's children from another relationship, while the party was going on!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2012, 07:09:37 PM »
How did you find her at Mick's? I have not ever found mine when she walks off. Though as far as childcare goes, she's been very good with my nooboos.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2012, 09:50:37 AM »
How did you find her at Mick's? I have not ever found mine when she walks off. Though as far as childcare goes, she's been very good with my nooboos.

I use a mod that has map tags on everyone in town. I searched the tags and she was happily mixing and drinking. Couldn't get her to return home.

Offline simone23

• Townie
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2012, 11:30:02 AM »
I think my Bonehilda is having a midlife crisis - I keep catching her at the mirror doing the "checking for wrinkles" animation.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2012, 12:02:23 PM »
Poor Boney getting lost.

I had a Boney that I couldn't find and so I returned her coffin and bought another one.  Then I moved the house across the street to a bigger lot.  A couple of days later, I looked across the street and there is Boney, reading a book by the trash can.  I clicked on dismissing her, but the one who went to it was the other one. 

So, here she will be, standing out in the weather, hail, snow, cold and hot temps.
What surprised me was that I could return her coffin.   

Anyone know of a way I can help her?

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2012, 03:11:13 PM »
I think you can delete her through testingcheatsenabled object delete.

When my Boney goes missing, I dismiss her, and then re-activate. She magically comes out of her coffin that way. The other night the front door was bugged somehow and she couldn't come in. It was not locked. I dismissed her, and activated her and she was fine again, with the front door and everything.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shibamistress

• Townie
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2012, 01:07:00 AM »
In one household, Bonehilda worked great--cleaned things up, didn't scare the pets, all was good.  But in another household, all she does is drink from the wetbar, which of course means there are constant puddles on the floor as it goes right through her, and she doesn't mop them up all the time!  Sometimes she'll drink three drinks in a row!

So I got rid of her and got another one, but she did the same thing, then started hitting on the husband!  Yikes!

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2012, 08:58:24 AM »
I've had that happen once.  I kept finding puddles all over the floor and couldn't figure out why.  Then saw her drinking from the bar and a few seconds later a big puddle.  I had to remove the bar to keep her from it.  She was still lazy about cleaning, so I replaced her.  Her replacement didn't seem to want to clean either.  She would get a book out and read it, go into a room check herself out in the mirror and wander around, like she was lost.  Go back to reading a book again.
I got rid of her and three times the charm she has been a good boney maid.

Sometimes you have to just go through several maids until you find one that works out for your family.  I have one that is great in everything, except the baby/toddlers.  She won't leave them alone, she will give a bottle, change a diaper and play wih them, but won't let them sleep at all.
I dismissed her, she went into her coffin stayed there for a few mintues and then came right back out heading straight to the baby.  I ended up waiting until she shut the door, paused it and then built a small room just big enough for her coffin as far away from the house as I could.  Stuck her in it, she couldn't get out so just stayed in it.  Returned her to the house after the last toddler aged up to child. 
They all seem to have different quirks about them. 
Just keep trying until you find one you like is my suggestion. 

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2012, 09:35:16 AM »
Decided to try her in a new game and all she did was lounge in the pool. She never left it!

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2012, 12:12:20 AM »

I had one who just check herself out most of the time

You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2013, 03:42:36 AM »
Few funny pictures of Bonehilda making me laugh. Brushing teeth, reading books, jumping into the roof pool, or even raking leaves so long that it started to snow as winter came.
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2014

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2013, 05:43:53 PM »
All my Bonehilda does in fall is rake leaves - and she never seems to get on top of them!

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2013, 06:27:20 PM »
I have found that the only way I can get my Boney to get back to work, from raking leaves, is dismiss her.  She'll then return to her coffin; give it a couple of minutes and then awaken her and she'll stays inside doing her chores.  At least for a while.

I am thinking of using edit town to place decidious trees outside of my lot, so she won't go and rake the leaves but I still get to see the nice fall colors.  Have evergreens in the yard for trees.  Maybe one or two very small trees in the front, but that would be all.

Lot less leaves to rake up.  I want some for the opportunities that the kids get; raking leaves and then playing in them. 

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2013, 10:26:10 PM »
I don't mind her raking leaves - saves my elderly couple from doing it - I just wish the trees only shed leaves once - every time she's finished raking there are suddenly new leaves there!

anything