Author Topic: Gem dust  (Read 22062 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Gem dust
« on: September 12, 2012, 09:43:15 PM »
I got my long awaited copy of Supernatural today!! I went through buy mode looking for everything new, and I came across the Gem cutting machine (what an awesome, money saving item!!) but when I cut my gems, I received Gem Dust. What is it for or what does it do?

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Re: Gem dust
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 09:50:21 PM »
I got my long awaited copy of Supernatural today!! I went through buy mode looking for everything new, and I came across the Gem cutting machine (what an awesome, money saving item!!) but when I cut my gems, I received Gem Dust. What is it for or what does it do?
It is for Elixirs, some of which require gem dust.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 04:47:57 AM »
It is for Elixirs, some of which require gem dust.

And the wonderful thing is that you can cut and sell the gem and get dust as a byproduct to use as an ingredient. I believe they mostly require "gem or gem dust" so you *could* use the raw or cut gem, but far better to cut it and use the dust.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 06:11:52 AM »
Beside what is already said, you can use gem dust from 5 different gems and just one more gem cut to get soulpeace with transfiguration - and earn more simoleons. Tiberian dust will grow into spire tiberium and again - you will be able to earn money fast.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »
That's awesome guys! Thanks!