Author Topic: The Charmed Ones - A Crumplebottom Sisters Story [ON HOLD]  (Read 11590 times)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: The Charmed Ones - A Crumplebottom Sisters Story [Chapter 4]
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 11:24:40 AM »
Erik, Agnes and Andrew will return in some shape or form in the future I think. I'm still deciding how Agnes is related to the Moonlight Falls Crumplebottoms.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 11:16:22 AM »
Never fear friends - I have ideas coming! Agnes, Erik and Andrew have moved in with the Goths - Erik returned to the "Netherworld" but don't let that make you think he won't be back. Andrew is now a child, and Mortimer Goth has married Bella Bachelor and moved out. I've got plans for the Goths and how they tie in with the Crumplebottoms of Moonlight Falls.
Also, I wanting to make villians for the girls to do battle with. If there's any townies you'd like to see in the story let me know, I have all towns except Barnacle Bay.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 10:42:43 AM »
Interlude - Back in Sunset Valley and What Happened to Erik

Cornelia, Agnes, Andrew and Erik returned to Sunset Valley. Cornelia invited her sister to live at Goth Manor, which she accepted, as the place was big enough for all of them. Andrew grew into a very clever toddler, and learned all his skills from Agnes, Cornelia and Gunther, Cornelia's husband.

Erik wasn't lonely at Goth Manor - the Goth grandparents would often come out of their graves to visit, as seen below.

The ghosts are so polite - they use stairs and the front door, even though they can just float through!

Agnes visited the Gothique Library - an ancient building built by the first Goth's of Sunset Valley. She found a mysterious, magical book....

The book declared that the Goths came from an ancient line of witches and wizards, forced into hiding by the attitudes of society. It also told the Crumplebottoms were of the same line. Both families possessed the ability to cast spells without wands, wandless magic. Gunther and Cornelia discovered their true form that night, and Agnes also returned home to find she had this ability.

Bella Bachelor became a Goth the day she and Mortimer became Young Adults. They moved into a place of their own and so far have one child, a boy called Percy. Just before that, though, another birth occurred.

Erik returned to the Netherworld once Andrew became a child, as he trusted Agnes and her family to guide him into adulthood. But that was not the end of the story.

Erik found himself in an upper room, standing before four young figures, seated at a table and dressed grandly. He was confused, naturally, as he had never seen these people before; had no idea how he got upstairs; and he thought he was dead for real.

The pale skinned gentleman at the end arose and spoke.

Man: Erik Darling, do you know why you were summoned here?
Erik: I can't say I do. I don't know where here is. Am I in Heaven?

Dwyer: Well, that is understandable. Time is of the essence. I am Dwyer. Before you ask, yes I am a Vampire. The four of us are the Guardians of the Sim universe. It is our duty to keep balance between the light and darkness.
Erik: That is all well and good, but what does that have to do with me?

Athena: We saw the way you were with the Charmed Ones, the Crumplebottom sisters. We have been keeping a close eye on them, and now is the time for them to realise their full potential. You will act as a guardian for them, and a connection with us. I am Athena, a fairy. They have great powers, and need your guidance to help them.
Erik: I thought that by returning to the Netherworld I would bring balance, won't going back upset that?

Raina: Dear Erik, no! I am Raina, a genie, and I have seen prophecies that destine you to return. You are needed to tell them these prophecies that may avert them from harm.
Erik: I see that you are all wise and powerful indeed, even just to bring me here. Why won't one of you do it?

Radulf: Oh if only! You are correct in saying we are wise - all four of us were chosen to our positions as Guardians. We represent the good of our kind. I, for example, am a werewolf, a creature many fear. Vampires are feared as well. But we are not all bad - but there are those that would make out we are.
Athena: Not all fairies are good in the world either, or genies. But the Charmed Ones must learn who to trust and they can trust you, they may not trust us.
Raina: Our very existence is known to very few - even fewer are brought here before us. The very magic of this place would destroy those who try to enter by unfriendly needs.
Dwyer: However, it is this same magic, the one that protects us, that prevents us from communicating with the Charmed Ones. (hands Erik a book) This book contains ancient prophecies regarding the Charmed Ones, and a Trio of witches who would try to steal their power.

Erik accepts the book and the mission of the Guardians.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: The Charmed Ones - A Crumplebottom Sisters Story [NEW! Interlude!]
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 11:10:35 AM »
Chapter 5 - Love and Other Bruises

The Crumplebottom sisters decided they need a little more love in their lives. Beatrice makes one of her rare trips to the Elixir Store.

This gentleman is Malcolm Harris, a one star celebrity. Beatrice concluded he wasn't her type and went home.

Bianca however was a different story...

Bianca: Hey cutie. Nice guitar playing.
Malcolm: Gee thanks. You're Bianca right? I'm Malcolm. I'd love to be a musician,
Bianca: Give it a go! I'm sure you'll be great.

Erik had returned, and the first person he turned to was Belinda. While Bad Agnes was mean to him, Belinda was the sister he would turn to for comfort. After a few flirty exchanges, they retired to the back porch to watch the stars.

Erik: Wanna know a secret? I think you're cute.
Belinda: (giggles)

Bianca is conflicted and does what she always does - turns to the Mirror.

Bianca: Mirror, I really like Malcolm, but I really like Victor too, what should I do?
Mirror: Why you asking me? I'm only a mirror.

Bianca just can't stop herself flirting with Malcolm, much to the despair of Beatrice.

Beatrice: Grrr! BIANCA!!!!

Another relationship becomes steady.

Belinda: I love you Erik.
Erik: I love you too Belinda.

Beatrice's dislike of Malcolm causes this to happen...

Bianca: BEATRICE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BOYFRIEND??? CHANGE HIM BACK!

Malcolm: I know I'm a toad, but it's still me under here. Give us a kiss, that'll change me back.

Belinda: I knew he was really a toad. She should've stuck with the fairy.

Bianca: You want me to kiss that face? Eww! I have standards!

Luckily, Beatrice whips up a cure elixir and reluctantly uses it on Malcolm.

Beatrice: Next time, it'll be permanent.

The next morning, while gardening, Bianca has a visitor.

Victor: So what's this I hear about you and some Malcolm dude?
Bianca: I don't know, what did you hear?
Victor: I heard enough.

Victor: You only have yourself to blame, you and your flirtatious ways. Will you ever grow up?
Bianca: Pfft. Not bothered.

But she was bothered.

Malcolm and cookies provided some comfort.

Malcolm: You still you me babes. And cookies. So it's not all bad huh?
Bianca: Hmm....cookies...

Malcolm does have some doubts.

Malcolm: Bianca just messes with my head, you know what I mean? Like, one moment she's all mine, and the next she's not you dig?
Mirror: Oh no, not another one.

Erik, meanwhile, hasn't forgotten his mission. He gives the book at Beatrice first.

Erik: Make sure you read it and get your sister to as well. Your lives depend on it.
Beatrice: The Trio Prophecies? Wait there's a word before Trio. (wipes book) Nope, can't see it.

Beatrice sits and reads the book immediately.

Mirror: Well done Erik, the Guardians are pleased.
Erik: Well, I have two sisters to go. Bianca will be the hardest, she can be rebellious at times.
Mirror: Yes, the Guardians feared that. She will have to make some hard decisions, but she will do well to follow her heart.

As soon as Beatrice is finished with the book, she give it to Belinda.

Beatrice: We all need to read this sis. Our lives are in danger.

There was no need. Before Beatrice had finished speaking, Belinda had sat down and opened the book, reading with Bianca eating next to her.

Bianca: Hey sis, what's that book you're reading?
Belinda: Something very important, you'll have to read it once I'm done. And don't speak with your mouth full.

Bianca was at first reluctant to accept the book, after the way Belinda and Beatrice had treated Malcolm.

Belinda: Read it Bianca. It's the reason Erik came back. Something about four guardians giving him a mission. This book talks about enemies that may try to harm us because we're the Charmed Ones. And something about a Trio.
Bianca: Ok, ok I'll read it. For Erik's sake, not yours.

Bianca reads the book in silence, her sisters watching on anxiously.

Beatrice: So, what do you think?

To be continued...

Next time on The Charmed Ones: Beatrice finds love; werewolves and duels!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Charmed Ones - A Crumplebottom Sisters Story [NEW! Chapter 5!]
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 11:32:22 AM »
I love it!! Erik the white lighter!! *giggles*  8)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2012, 11:36:18 AM »
Yep, it was you that gave me the idea. As for which sister he'd be with, the game made the choice for me. When I was setting up to capture images, I'd let free will take over. Erik flirted the most with Belinda, so that made sense. My favourite is Malcolm turning into a toad - free will did that before I could stop it! LOL!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2012, 12:05:53 PM »
Yep, it was you that gave me the idea. As for which sister he'd be with, the game made the choice for me. When I was setting up to capture images, I'd let free will take over. Erik flirted the most with Belinda, so that made sense. My favourite is Malcolm turning into a toad - free will did that before I could stop it! LOL!

I love my sneakiness!! LOL Don't you just love story progression and freewill? lol I put Colt in Sunlit Shores with my simself as witches and he turned his bf into a toad. Then I made him cure him. BUT I love me some Charmed Ones, So lets get busy lady!! LOL

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 12:57:12 PM »

Bianca is furious. The Book informs the girls that, amongst other things, a werewolf will come between them and tear them apart.

Bianca: And you think Malcolm is that werewolf? A toad he may be, but he's no wolf.

Erik: I only want to protect you Bianca. Yes, there are good werewolves, but Malcolm is already tearing you three apart.
Bianca: HE'S NOT A WEREWOLF! He's human.
Erik: Yes, if anyone would know, it would be you. Hug?

Erik, however, isn't convinced, and turns to Beatrice.

Erik: While I can't say Malcolm's a werewolf, his presence is dividing you three. The Book says your powers are their strongest when you are united. The Trio may be trying to divide you to take over.
Beatrice: I think you're right. But Bianca must be allowed to decide what she wants for herself.

Beatrice knows what she wants. This is Kyle. They share an interest in Alchemy and each other

Kyle gets his fortune told the next day - something about watching out for penguins - weird.

Before he enters the house to visit Bianca, this happens to Malcolm...

Beatrice: Let's go out tonight Kyle. I read in the paper the Red Velvet Lounge is the place to be.
Kyle: Oh, ok! Sounds like fun!

Belinda: You really don't get it, do you Bianca? You think this is all about you! Well, it isn't! Me and Beatrice are in danger if what the Book says is true.

Bianca: What if it's wrong, huh? What if Malcolm is one of the few normal guys in this town, that actually likes me? That will treat me right and all that. What if I ruin something good, just because some book says so?

Wands drawn, the sisters duel.

Belinda wins, leaving Bianca to fight another day.

Beatrice's date goes wonderfully well. They dance together at the Red Velvet Lounge.

Bianca is invited to a party, and happily watches Joe MacDuff chatting to the hostess (I forget her name)

Back at the Red Velvet Lounge, Kyle is unaffected by the presence of Frida Goth.

Kyle: (thinks) What's she drinking for? She won't feel a thing!

With the others out, Belinda and Erik have some private time at home.

Belinda: Erik, I'm so glad to see you again.
Erik: I know you are and so am I.

A serious moment.

Kyle: I've really enjoyed my date with you.
Beatrice: But....
Kyle: There is no but.
Beatrice: Oh. There's usually a but.

Erik and Belinda continue the family tradition of cookie eating with dates.

Belinda: When do you think they'll be back?
Erik: Who cares? We have cookies.
Belinda: Well, Bianca needs to come home soon, she's got work tomorrow.

Some time later...

Belinda: (on the phone) Bianca, you come home right now!
Bianca: Yes, Ma...I mean, yes Belinda.

Belinda: You had me worried sick! Don't you realise you have work in the morning?

Bianca: You know what Belinda? I'm not a little kid anymore, I don't need you to tell me what to do!

As Bianca goes upstairs to her room, Belinda notices someone else on the lawn...

Belinda: It was you, wasn't it? Bianca lost a decent guy over you, I hope you realise that.

Is Malcolm the werewolf the Book fortold? Who are the Trio anyway? All this and more, coming soon!

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 09:58:41 AM »
Ok so I've been working on this story and the worst thing happened - I got the Black Screen of Death. Much like the blue screen, only blacker. First time I've ever had this. Thankfully I was able to save my files and reboot, but it might be a while before I'm simming again.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 02:43:19 AM »
This story is on hold. I've decided to start an Immortal Dynasty, which can be found here. I may return to this story once that's done.

anything