Author Topic: Genie Traveling Glitch  (Read 2461 times)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Genie Traveling Glitch
« on: September 16, 2012, 10:58:28 PM »
I am not complaining about this glitch, but it's right up there with the one of the easiest ways to get money in the game.

When I travel with a genie lamp in my inventory, the trip seems to reset the lamp. Once home I have three wishes remaining instead of the number I had when I left.

Has anyone else noticed this glitch?
Check out my new story here!

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: Genie Traveling Glitch
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 08:11:45 AM »
Ah, yes, I was just about to start a thread about this myself.

I hadn't made the WA connection though, I thought my Genie was being generous because we were "best friend's" each time.  I thought this because with another sim, when I had my last wish, I got to best friend's then asked for more wishes and I got 4!

I don't need money, nor do I want te large family, so I'm running out of things to use my wishes on.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Genie Traveling Glitch
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 08:18:48 AM »
Overtime a genie lamp will reset even without travel.  I have one I hadn't used in a while give me the chance to have 3 wishes again.  It worked out well for my Sim trying to have lots of babies.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'