Author Topic: Magic Hands LTR  (Read 3640 times)

Chuckles_82

Magic Hands LTR
« on: September 27, 2012, 11:50:19 PM »
Does the magic hands LTR make it so that all spells do not fail? Or just witch's spells? I'm hoping that if I turn my fairy into a witch, then her fairy spells will never fail also.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Magic Hands LTR
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 12:27:08 AM »
If you turn your fairy into a witch, she will no longer have fairy spells to fail.    I had a vampire turn into a werewolf, fairy and witch all in the same night and every time I bought the life state specific one it disappeared when I changed life state.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 12:34:25 AM »
If you change using alchemy they keep their magic spells.

Edit: Nevermind - the guide must be wrong - I bought the witches elixer, and became a witch, but no longer have my fairy powers. I'm hoping I get to keep the LTR when I change back, and waiting to see if it works. It would have been nice to have both! I think the guide was a little unclear on that point - it seems you keep your level, but not your spells, so when you switch back you don't have to start all over again.

Edit 2: Tested and busted. It doesn't work on fairy spells :(

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 06:40:59 PM »
The guide was referring to when you switch between two... like I was a witch and I masted my spells. I then became a Fairy. I no longer have witch spells but if I ever do decide to go back I won't have to relearn them. So if you go back to being a Witch then you should still have your LTR and all the skills/spells where you left off.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 07:31:32 PM »
LivvieLove is right in her interpretation but I clarified it on the guide :)

Chuckles_82

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 08:00:56 PM »
Thanks Carl and LivvieLove. I just realised I still left the part about the guide being wrong in. When I edited I meant it to only say that it was unclear. Either way, the LTR remains for both, but it only works for witches. I was hoping I could completely avoid my plants degrading when I failed to bloom. I'll just settle for only blooming them after I reach lvl 10, and level up on mushrooms because they are easy to restore when my fairy stuffs up.