Author Topic: Usefulness of the Portably Portable Music Player by Muze inc  (Read 8927 times)

Leto85

Usefulness of the Portably Portable Music Player by Muze inc
« on: October 03, 2012, 04:37:16 AM »
This item can be bought from the Buy Menu after installing Supernaturals and can be put in your sims inventory so he/she can listen to music.

My question however is: is this usefull? Thing is that your sim will receive no positive moodlet from listening to this music and it also isn't hearable, no matter how close you are at your sim. You only will witness music notes around the ears of your sims. Nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Nebuchadnezzar

• Bleak
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Brimstone and Decay
Re: Usefulness of the Portably Portable Music Player by Muze inc
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 06:27:48 AM »
It's actually added with Showtime. But I can hear the music, but it doesn't give any moodlets, that's true. There's only a limited amount of songs from a limited amount of genres, so it's kinda silly.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 07:11:35 AM »
It's actually added with Showtime. But I can hear the music, but it doesn't give any moodlets, that's true. There's only a limited amount of songs from a limited amount of genres, so it's kinda silly.

Showtime? Okey, thanks. I will replace this topic.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 07:18:42 AM »
I used this on a Sim that used to spend a lot of time in and out of tombs.  He always got the Enjoying music moodlet but it doesn't have any mood effect.   I didn't try it on every type of Sim though so there may yet be a trait that allows for mood adjustment with it.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Saga

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 10:23:54 AM »
So far it has been only player that has played my own custom music so that I can hear (as long as I see sim using it).

Leto85

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 06:02:57 PM »
So far it has been only player that has played my own custom music so that I can hear (as long as I see sim using it).

So that's were the whole thing is for: a virtual duplicate of your own MP3 player? Ah, well that does make a little sense to me. They should have put that in the description if it wasn't already and I have just forgotten about it.
It gives a positive moodlet to your sim while listening to this particular type of music?