Author Topic: Fairy disappears, leaving only wings visible--FIXED  (Read 4376 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Fairy disappears, leaving only wings visible--FIXED
« on: October 06, 2012, 02:40:30 AM »
I don't know where to post this, I hope this is the right place. When I was playing earlier today I found one of my fairies looked like he was sunk into the ground or something. It looks almost like his tiny fairy self is skimming along the ground but dragging his big fairy wings along behind him. Has anyone else seen this issue? I tried resetting him a couple times and it didn't work, even after going back to Main Menu and reloading the game. I haven't tried a complete restart yet as y husband came home while I was discovering the issue and wanted his computer back. The bad thing is, this is a Dynasty file and so pretty sensitive.
I'm afraid I can't give any ideas as to what might have caused it, I have six Sims in that household and I wasn't paying attention to poor Ash when it happened :(
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline runesky77

• Nooboo
Re: Fairy disappears, leaving only wings visible
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:57:18 PM »
I had this once! I was really panicked, and I restarted the game, reset the sim, and nothing worked. Until I got the idea to make him change clothes, and suddenly he was back! I hope that works for you!

ETA: Pics so other people can see the issue:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 03:01:20 AM »
Oh, I didn't even think of that! Such a simple fix. Gogowars told me to evict the sim and put them back on that lot. I tried that and it fixed the problem. So I guess either one works!

By samoht04

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 10:43:53 PM »
I have had that problem with alot of my sims.  They are sunk underground, but you can see their thought bubble floating above ground.  Funny, they still talk and interact with other sims, just like they were above ground. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Fairy disappears, leaving only wings visible--FIXED
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 11:18:32 PM »
Someone told me an even easier fix. Just have them change clothes and they go right back to normal. This has happened several times since and the fix works every time :)

By samoht04

anything