Author Topic: Bug? No moodlets for pets  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Wynja

• Nooboo
Bug? No moodlets for pets
« on: October 06, 2012, 03:59:25 AM »
I've read that others have this problem but been unable to find any solution... no pets of mine have any moodlets and their mood is always just "ok" (I'm playing the Swedish game in is unsure of what it's called in the English version, but hopefully you'll understand).
Anyway, I've tried reinstalling everything twice, but it dosen't work. THe rest of the game is running ok (I play on a laptop nad have had to lower the graphics a bit). Pets was my first expansion pack, since then I've gotten destination world and ambitions as well... the only mods I have is a male pregnancy mod + clothes, but can THAT really mess it up? If anyone knows what to do, I'd be really greatful! Have fun playing, and thank you Carl and Pam for this page, it's a life savor!

Offline Wynja

• Nooboo
Re: Bug? No moodlets for pets
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 11:22:18 AM »
Im replying to my own post here, because I think I know what was wrong, at least in my case and it might help others... As I said, I had mods, and I tried to remove them and it still didn't work. But then I reinstalled the game without the mods and it worked. I put the mods back (because I wanted them) and it didn't work again. I removed the mods and, this time, thank god, it started working once more withour me having to reinstall anything... phew... so, the mod that messed it up (I checked) was the male pregnancy one... I have NO idea how that could affect the pet moodlets, but it seems it did, somehow... so if I want to have happy pets my male couples just have to adopt... ;) So if you have this problem, try to remove the whole mods-folder first, just place it on your desktop or something, no need to delete it, and then try again...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.