Author Topic: Witch Warning  (Read 5543 times)

Offline simone23

• Townie
Witch Warning
« on: October 08, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »
This was in miscellaneous help, but I thought it was worth cross-posting here: when your witch attains a skill level where she can cast Restoration Ritual, if you want to use the spell, be sure to not put your leftovers away anymore.  Restoration Ritual will refresh food left on a counter, returning it to its unspoiled quality, but (until EA fixes this "feature") prepared food in the fridge will drop from its original quality to Normal, and will spoil quickly after being removed (as with the Eat Leftover... action).

Bon Apetit!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Witch Warning
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 01:57:25 AM »
I'm confused. If the witch can cast this ritual, then food in the fridge will lose quality and spoil? Or only if he/she uses it?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 02:34:59 AM »
I'm confused. If the witch can cast this ritual, then food in the fridge will lose quality and spoil? Or only if he/she uses it?

Only if they cast the spell. It will cause the food in the fridge to spoil. Even if you have the Minus One Kelvin fridge.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 02:39:52 AM »
Okay, thank you for the clarification.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline JSBrantner

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 04:45:32 AM »
to add to this, I think that the restoration ritual is also what has caused items in alchemy cabinets to disappear. I had no problems with having items in the cabinets until my witch reached the magic level to cast this spell. Next thing I know my cabinets are empty. This does not happen with items stored in WA treasure chests or with items on the cabinet shelves.
Jaymi

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 03:26:34 PM »
Never had items in the cabinet disappear. I have my sim cast the ritual with the food either on the counter or in her inventory. Then I put all in the fridge.

anything