Author Topic: Complete list of trait/LTR that affect Showtime gigs rewards?  (Read 5094 times)

Offline LordHellscream

• Llama Wrangler
Is there one?
There are a lot of traits and lifetime rewards that sounded like related to gigs but I am not very confidence with EA doing its homework for backward compatibility.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: complete list of trait/LTR that affect showtime gigs rewards?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 02:57:26 PM »
Just harvested this info with the Sims 3 Package Editor. The following traits improve performance quality, which would improve rewards:

Social Butterfly (20%), Ambitious (20%), Natural Born Performer (30%) for Magician
Diva (20%), Social Butterfly (10%), Ambitious (10%), Natural Born Performer (30%), Charismatic (10%), Virtuoso (25%) for Singer
Athletic (20%), Ambitious (10%), Natural Born Performer (30%) for Acrobat

Absent-Minded, Clumsy, Coward, and Loser all reduce performance by 20% for all 3 performers.

The Profession Simoleon Booster LTR would boost cash, while Entrepreneurial Mindset would help you gain levels faster. Since they're professions, they work with this Ambitions feature - So EA has been OK at tying these things together :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LordHellscream

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Complete list of trait/LTR that affect Showtime gigs rewards?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 03:28:55 AM »
Hey thanks Carl! should be useful to include these info in the guide!

I've played quite a bit after i made the original post, something interesting I found out.

My sims' wife has a coward trait, she is a singer, now L10 (and promopted a couple more times beyond that),  she has no traits that boost the performance whatsoever, she did get the two lifetime reward specifically for the gigs (engaging and the one that minimize failure).

It's interesting because ive yet to see her make any kind of mistake ever since she reaches level 10, I did play for tip quite a bit before then whenever I can i suspect that boosted the hidden skill.

But either way, she gets "stage fright" moodlet pretty easily but at the end of the day, she ALWAYS get the legendary performance (im only doing gigs in the two big show venue I had in town).

Currently I'm making around 29k every gig consistently.

I think the performance do max out (probably factor in everything including skill, level of career, stage setup etc). So the trait may not matter as much, I may cheat and change her traits a bit next time to see if I am getting anything differently (money wise).