Author Topic: Bonehilda vs Cowplant  (Read 5205 times)

Leto85

Bonehilda vs Cowplant
« on: October 09, 2012, 07:45:43 PM »
Anyone saw that the cowplant actually can eat Bonehilda? It's not really he's 'tearing the flesh of her bones' but I saw it happening in my game and made a video about it. In the movie the moment she got sped out by the plant she did run away and the game got speeded up for some odd reason.
Appratently Bonehilda is able to 'survive' such an attack, so to say.

I'll upload that vid most likely tomorrow. It's 1:43 am in Holland right now so it's time for me to get some sleep first. :P

Edit: as promished, here is the video in where she won't get eaten.
Edit: as promished, here is the video in where she will get eaten.

Chuckles_82

Re: Bonehilda vs Cowplant
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 08:47:01 PM »
Aww I can't wait! That sounds interesting!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 12:33:25 AM »
Awesome!!! Hahaha! I've gotta see that...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Leto85

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 07:46:04 AM »
Video is now been uploaded. For some reason it isn't recorded in HD quality nor widescreen, but you get the idea nontheless.
Have fun!

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 10:32:54 AM »
He probably spit her out because she was too boney! Does he eat zombies?

Louise56

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 11:02:16 AM »
The video is very funny Leto! It almost sound if she said stop it before he swallowed her lol.
But I guess she was a lttle too boney :P

Leto85

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 11:03:41 AM »
The video is very funny Leto! It almost sound if she said stop it before he swallowed her lol.
But I guess she was a lttle too boney :P

I would guess so! But it appears that in other vids on YouTube some people have their cownplant actually eat Bonehilda.
I wonder if you that way can instantly milk the cowplant without the death of a single sim.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AnnDruvez

• I have a real life build project....
  • Townie
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 05:47:03 PM »
Loved the video.....  I wonder if anyone has done a "Little Shop of Horror" video with it? I must go google that now.
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?

Leto85

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 06:47:42 PM »
Loved the video.....  I wonder if anyone has done a "Little Shop of Horror" video with it? I must go google that now.

'Feed me Seymour!' I love that movie.

I actually saw now that the cowplant somehow has managed to eat bonehilda without killing her (try to kill a skelleton) but yet standing there with a full udder bag, or however you English speaking guys call that. :)
So in fact, your sim CAN have the benefit of the Cowplant, without having to waste actual sim lifes.

Bonehilda and Cowplant, a mighty combination to have. :)

Leto85

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 07:13:14 PM »
I was completely wrong with my last post. The cowplant won't grow the drink your sim could use. Eating bonehilda simply satisfies his honger, eventhough he will spit her out, and that is that.
I have made and uploaded another video which shows just that. See first post.

Offline AnnDruvez

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 09:26:14 PM »
Well, I went digging around on You Tube. I found a Sims 2 Little Shop of Horror video, but not a Sims 3 one. Oh well.
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?

Leto85

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 04:16:03 AM »
Well, I went digging around on You Tube. I found a Sims 2 Little Shop of Horror video, but not a Sims 3 one. Oh well.

Linky, ?por favor?

Offline AnnDruvez

• Townie
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 04:18:31 AM »
Linky, ?por favor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ZnXU4piA4 ... Part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMa_PppBok&feature=relmfu ... Part 2.

I'd have responded sooner, Leto, but I spent last night in the hospital. I'll be fine, just... I'm not a happy camper right now.

Leto85

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 05:24:20 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ZnXU4piA4 ... Part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMa_PppBok&feature=relmfu ... Part 2.

I'd have responded sooner, Leto, but I spent last night in the hospital. I'll be fine, just... I'm not a happy camper right now.

Hospital? Oh dear. I hope everything will be alright for you than.
Yeah, I used to camp myself a couple of tears ago with my family. It was quite fun and we met a couple of nice friends that way, but became a bit expansive.
I will watch your videos later today. Thanks for them. :)