Author Topic: ZapKid's Creations  (Read 5636 times)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
ZapKid's Creations
« on: October 13, 2012, 01:40:58 PM »
All of my builds are listed right here! Just follow the links in the appropriate categories.

Edit; (January 19th, 2013)
Woah. I went and counted. I have over 3,000 downloads on all of my homes! Thank you everyone for being such a positive influence on my houses and building experiences!

Edit; (February 6th, 2013)
Sorry for the lack of unoriginality in my homes, when it comes to style, cost, expansion packs and bedroom #. Next one will be better, I promise!

Modern

1 bedroom- Cliffside Crib
                    Parted Paradise
                    Cubeached

2 bedroom- N.A

3 bedroom- N.A

4+ bedroom- N.A

Minimalist- Cubeached

Average- Cliffside Crib
               Parted Paradise

Mansion- N.A

Traditional

1 bedroom- N.A

2 bedroom- N.A

3 bedroom- N.A

4+ bedroom- N.A

Minimalist- N.A

Average- N.A

Mansion- N.A

Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
Re: ZapKid's Creations
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 04:39:11 PM »
Hey everyone! ZapKid here, after months of semi-activeness...

Good news. After an "accident" which got every single Sims game deleted on my computer, I have now got all of them back on and ready to play! So, I think I am now ready to continue building again, after all of the craziness in my life. One change, though; houses are being released every Sunday instead of Saturday. I will try to get back into the building business for the next weeks to come. Until then, glad to be back! :)

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 06:18:58 PM »
Welcome back Zapkid !  I have missed seeing all your beautiful buildings .   :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 02:11:13 PM »
Note; (2/2/13)

From now on, I'm also going to be uploading my homes to The Exchange as well on this forum. I'll do it every Saturday, to encourage downloading from The Exchange (as it is one day earlier than otherwise). Here is my newest house, Cubeached. Of course, it will still be available at the normal time tomorrow. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Superbowl today, can't find time to upload it. Will do so tomorrow, or as soon as possible. Possibly Tuesday if the odds are against me.. sorry.

EDIT |2| : It's up! Sorry for the delay.

anything