Author Topic: Installation help - Diesel  (Read 1454 times)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Installation help - Diesel
« on: October 14, 2012, 05:49:54 AM »
My fiance notice that the only Sims stuff pack I didn't have was Diesel and went and bought it for me (I feel special), my problem is that I have Supernatural installed.  My question is: Will I have to remove all my expansion and stuff packs and do a complete reinstall or can I just install Diesel without removing or reinstalling all 14 expansion and stuff packs?
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
Re: Installation help - Diesel
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 03:32:11 PM »
You can add it to your current installation with no problems.

The whole 'install in order' thing is a holdover from an earlier version of the code and is utterly irrelevant today.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 04:20:46 PM »
Thank you so much Zyffyr! One last question after installation would I use the Diesel or Supernatural disc?
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 04:24:48 PM »
You always use the disc from the most recent release, so in this case it would be the Supernatural disc.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »
Thank you Schipperke  :D