Author Topic: Cedia's Log Cabin  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Rhapsody2312

• Townie
Cedia's Log Cabin
« on: October 17, 2012, 03:38:54 PM »
I wasn't sure whether to put this here as a separate topic, or in the building shells section since I never finished furnishing it. If this is the wrong place, please would one of the Moderators be kind enough to move it? Thank you.  :)

The house was built for Cedia with a few adjustments to size to accommodate sims. I have play tested everything in it and it all seems to work; even going so far as to set my simself alight when she was testing that both fireplaces worked. The only problem I couldn't fix was the Unfinished Room moodlet she got from the loft area. If someone manages to fix it somehow, without changing the general layout too much, I'd be ever so grateful if you could let me know how to do it. The only other problem I had with it was that I mistakenly built it too close to the edge of the lot, but depending on lot placement, this could work well with regards to beautiful views. It doesn't impede gameplay in any way.

Name: Cedia's Log Cabin
Lot Size: 30 x 40
Price Furnished (Incomplete furnishing): 60,389
Price Unfurnished: 53,546
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2.5/3
Expansion Packs and Store Content: Base Game, Pets, Generations, Supernatural. No store content.

Front View:

Side View from Road:

Back of House:

Kitchen:

Dining:

Great Room from Outside:

Overview of ground floor and stairs:

Loft Area:

Ground Floor Plan:

Second Floor Plan:
Listen to the mustn'ts child, Listen to the don'ts;
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles and the won'ts.
Listen to the never-haves, then listen close to me;
Anything can happen, child; anything can be.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Cedia's Log Cabin
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 01:58:12 AM »
Hi. I downloaded this now so will give you feedback as soon as I have had a chance to play! It looks fabulous!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.