Author Topic: Sunlit Tides installed, not showing up in game  (Read 4373 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Sunlit Tides installed, not showing up in game
« on: October 30, 2012, 01:53:27 PM »
I downloaded Sunlit Tides last month, been playing it and did some tweeking on my computer.  Could not find Sunlit Tides.  I went to my purchases and downloaded it again, because I installed in the new patch and wanted to go to Sunlit tides.  Wanted to start new game and it is not there, even though when I downloaded, it said it was already installed and yes, I found all of the folders, uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing.  I am getting a new computer today, so will be reinstalling everything anyway, but wanted to see if anyone else was having problems. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Sunlit Tides installed, not showing up in game
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 01:55:08 PM »
I downloaded Sunlit Tides last month, been playing it and did some tweeking on my computer.  Could not find Sunlit Tides.  I went to my purchases and downloaded it again, because I installed in the new patch and wanted to go to Sunlit tides.  Wanted to start new game and it is not there, even though when I downloaded, it said it was already installed and yes, I found all of the folders, uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing.  I am getting a new computer today, so will be reinstalling everything anyway, but wanted to see if anyone else was having problems. :)

My understanding is that this is a common issue with the new patch and the way they changed where you could buy the new worlds.  When you go to reinstall, it most likely won't be an issue again.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 01:56:30 PM »
I also reinstalled it after the patch, but still nothing.  bummer
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »
I've also had to re-install mine several times since I've purchased it. I haven't checked it recently though.  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

anything