Author Topic: Nraas StoryProg problem  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
Nraas StoryProg problem
« on: November 10, 2012, 09:10:48 PM »
I have everything installed properly, but all of a sudden, today when I started up my 100 Baby file, the usual notice for Nraas StoryProgression activation did not appear. I did install [and place] some new homes [ones found here, no CC at all] the last time I had booted up Sims 3, that's the only thing I could think of that was different to the way I usually play.

Also when I clicked on the ground, there was no option for StoryProgression under Nraas, however, when I clicked on a Sim or a building it did appear.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: Nraas StoryProg problem
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 10:22:10 PM »
have you updated for the 1.42 patch?  if so check again since I heard twallan keeps updating his mods since then.  Also I heard he was trying to track down an error and turned some of it off (to help track down error) and forgot to turn it back on before release.  twallan has since fixed that issue and released new copy of his mods to go with the new 1.42 patch.

I don't know if this'll help at all.

:)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 10:23:52 PM »
I was able to run it before with the patch [I'm up to 1.42] just fine.

Offline twallan

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 10:28:43 PM »
Also when I clicked on the ground, there was no option for StoryProgression under Nraas, however, when I clicked on a Sim or a building it did appear.

Well, that's good, considering there is no "NRaas \ Story Progression" when you click on the ground.

I would be worried if it *did* show up in that menu, that would be weird.

As cndneh noted, you should probably ensure you are running the latest version of mod.  Version 229. :)
NRaas Industries.  Saving Sims games from becoming doorstops since 2009.

Forum Rules

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 10:36:00 PM »
But its still strange that the notification did not pop up when I started up my 100 Baby file. Oh well.

anything