Author Topic: Dissapeared ring of fire  (Read 2969 times)

Offline mandamouse123

• Llama Wrangler
  • I, too, shall look at the stars.
Dissapeared ring of fire
« on: November 15, 2012, 02:32:54 PM »
I placed my acrobat's ring of fire and the ball on the lawn of my sim's house so she could practice.  Later, when I had a gig, the game pulled the ball from my house into the saved setup, but said that the ring of fire was missing.  I checked after the gig, and the ring of fire was missing from my lawn!  Is there a way to get it back?  I googled, but all I found some inconclusive speculation on thesims3 forums.  Help!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Dissapeared ring of fire
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 02:43:02 PM »
I would almost suggest going back to a save prior to the gig and making sure to place them in your inventory.   Is the ring of fire available through buydebug?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mandamouse123

• Llama Wrangler
  • I, too, shall look at the stars.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 03:42:37 PM »
AH man, too late! I already saved since I lost the ring of fire.  I just checked and the ring of fire isn't in buydebug, as far as I can tell. 

Offline Happy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Sims 3 is awesome!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:33:03 AM »
You can't buy things like acrobat or singer and magician objects as I tried to get back my ball and it turned out to be a glitch. I wish you good luck in finding the ring of fire :-\
People shouldn't insult each other, after all, we all are human beings, how different are we?