Author Topic: Seasons Installation  (Read 4621 times)

Offline xXanotherStarXx

• Nooboo
Seasons Installation
« on: November 15, 2012, 04:16:34 PM »
I bought the Supernatural and Seasons package on Origin, and after installing Supernatural everything was running great. But now, when I go to install Seasons it says to insert the correct game disc... :( The game disc it usually has me use is Generations... The expansions I have are, Ambitions, Generations, Supernatural and Seasons... :( ...Help??? :(
 Thanks.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Seasons Installation
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »
If I am interpreting this right, you usually insert the generations disc to play. Since your latest expansion is seasons, so try using the seasons disc.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »
Or if you don't have the Seasons disk, launch Sims 3 Seasons from Origin, not from the launcher. That should work as well. As it seems you installed Sims 3 Seasons from Origin.
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline xXanotherStarXx

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 04:41:18 PM »
Or if you don't have the Seasons disk, launch Sims 3 Seasons from Origin, not from the launcher. That should work as well. As it seems you installed Sims 3 Seasons from Origin.

I have Generations inserted, Origin won't let me finish the install until I insert the correct game disc... With buying them from Origin, I don't have the Supernatural or Seasons game discs...

Offline xXanotherStarXx

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »
Well, as it turns out...I just had to restart my computer...I feel silly now....Probably should have thought of it sooner...  ;) Thank you for your help, I'm sorry I couldn't explain the problem better. :)