Author Topic: Blue aura?  (Read 17859 times)

Leto85

Re: Blue aura?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 02:34:25 AM »

Both glows disappear when the Sim is retired.  You can't keep them.  As for the emperor of evil glow, it acts the exact same as the blue aura.   An emperor will glow in the presence of a good, friendly, family-oriented Sim to ruin a relationship but it will also glow in the presence of an evil or insane to improve their relationship. 

You sure? With my sims the red glow stayed. After he quit his job that is. And I wonder why that would only be with the criminal career.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 06:37:42 AM »
You sure? With my sims the red glow stayed. After he quit his job that is. And I wonder why that would only be with the criminal career.

I play an emperor of Evil in every game I have except the two newest ones and the red glow always goes away.  It's attached to the job position not the Sim.   When was the last time you did it and did you try it without mods or anything of that nature?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Corylea

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 01:09:20 AM »
There's a mod that fixes this.  You can find the thread describing it in the mods section:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,13220.0.html