Author Topic: Tale of the Poisonous Goths : Buried Please  (Read 9037 times)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
Tale of the Poisonous Goths : The Beginning
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 05:43:08 AM »
My story of legacy is started at some peaceful little town name Sunset Valley. Which is inspired by super evil hot lady. But that's for another story.

Now, let's see... first thing first. I gotta give a makeover to the Legacy trigger

This is the after picture, but I think some of you who played Dynasties before already recognize her, right?
No?
Oh, but I see some are recognizing her already  ;D

YUP. You guess it right guys. It's AGNES.
And no!
Nope! I’m not gonna pair her with the thin lips anymore. For Grim's sake, there's too much of those thin lips around already that the grim probably dying to throw him to Neverworld and never let him come back again in the form of another dynasty.

Nah, what Agnes gonna do now is way more controversial than marrying the same guy again and again. You see the house over there on the top of the hill near the graveyard?

Yup. The Goths house. Her dear sister and good friend, Cornelia is married to the -magician wannabe look alike- guy over there and having a good nice boy to continue the Goths line.

Now, you start to see the idea, are you not? :D
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Tale of the Poisonous Goths : Initiation and Experiment
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 05:43:59 AM »
Well, first things first, now that our beautiful trigger of Legacy had got her makeover, what I gotta do next is to make the important male role, Gunther to get along with Agnes; which I thought is kinda shocking that he did marrying a Corry without knowing their family member or getting along with them.

But, before came to see Agnes, Gunther get himself a makeover too

YAAY! Finally he looks more like business now rather than a weird magician. So, Agnes would take him more seriously now.

Unluckily all that makeover made dear Agnes waiting too long; so, she is experimentally click on the mailbox and force visitor to see what would arrive and debating with watcher just to waste time.

Agnes : What?! Why do I have to seduce my brother in law?! He is my sister's husband you know. And anyway he is a grumpy too you know.

Sherry : Well, for one, he is probably your best chance for having generations since all the other man who had ever got close to you would got scared and runaway when they found out about your unfortunate hubby; and as he live straight next to the cemetery, he must be a brave guy and look at your own description now. What you are looking for is a brave guy.
And two, he is having quite a good genes. Look at how composed and well mannered his boy is. Lastly, yes. He is grumpy; But you are one too. So you two would get along just fine. (crossed my finger) (btw did anyone realize the Goths and Crumplebottom that alive now are all having grumpy traits)

Agnes : oh, darn you rotten grapes. Well, he fits the description and good choice except he is already married. So why not the other single guys?

Sherry : The single guys? who? Oh, you mean Koffi the childish loner, or Clavell the inappropriate moochy guy, or Alvi with his forgetfulness and no sense of humor?. Etc.etc. Gunther is grumpy and frugal. But so are you. (trying to convincing her LOL) :D
And lastly, more importantly, it's not a rotten grapes. It is a Fermented Grapes! and fermented will made the grapes have a higher price.

Before she get to say anything else, Gunther arrive a few sim seconds after and already start a conversation with her. And they got along really nicely. Sherry don't even have to always giving idea what to talk to Agnes. It's either he ask/tell her something or she to him.  :o
Kinda shocking too... It is as if she isn't the only one that supposed to have an agenda here.

And one romancing social, they are already getting on it really well; flirting and all.

But one thing they forget is the experimental force visitor; Jared Frio and Hubby Landgraab(Sherry forget his name).

What are they gossiping? Could it be Agnes and Gunther... OMG! The tale of his unfaithfulness will spread fast then.

Well, they just forget those two though. And proceeding flirting each other and successfully try for baby.

Shocking enough after that, they do pillow fight and PRS (paper-rock-scissor).

But maybe that's just to lightening the moods because apparently she want to ask Gunther to move in.
And as some of might have guess, he rejected; and he started to argue with her too. (not really shocking. He had grumpy traits)

Gunther : No way. I can't move in with you! What about Mortimer? He is my son. I want to make sure he gets to be the best.

Gunther : Instead, what about if YOU are the one who moved in with me?
WOW! What happened here? All going on sooo great. What’s going on? He gotta be plotting something. ???

So...there it was... Agnes moving in with the Goths now though still is a miss Crumplebottom.

And then, when I check Gunther’s relationship panel, there it is. So, his problem is that his relationship with Cornelia is more or less just like a friend, not even reach a good friend level. Sherrs conclusion is either he got bored of Corry, or she got bored of Gunther.

And to that I do an experiment: that is to make Gunther n Corry chat and said mushy things while I went with Agnes to the library. And what I found after that? A lullaby and the two of them on a big bed. The next day? Corry honey is preggers too. :o

Hohoho so what are we expecting here? How many babies is more exact word for it.  ;D

Anna33

Re: Tale of the Poisonous Goths - Chapter 2
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 11:02:20 AM »
Wow, Gunther and Agnes kids are cute, they're almost a challenge to Mortimer and Bella kids (looks wise that is).

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Tale of the Poisonous Goths : Shock, Birth, Birth, Birth, Shock.
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 08:31:39 PM »
Anna : yeah, they're cute. so far as I saw in their child state  :)

Aaand the new update

Agnes' pregnancy goes on well. Except for time when 'watcher' make an unfortunate decision on how to fill her fun meter. 'Watcher' unconsciously just let Agnes to watch the TV with a kids channel on and didn't realize it is a kids channel until her fun bar is nearly full.  :o
So, yeah. Eventhough there isn't any big event during pregnancy, I'm sure the hardships gonna start when the babies born.
Yeah. Babies. *Shakes head*

By the way, during her pregnancy she refine her writing skill and write a romance novel : Dreadful Widow's Happiness. She get about a thousand and five hundred so Simoleons.

And finally! Here is the babies photos; already on their respective crib with their favourite colour. Seems like all Goths gotta love gothic colour. And I forgot to took the pic when Agnes bear the baby.

The red crib is Aconitia Crumplebottom. Born as a genius baby; but, genius is better with hard work so, she gotta be discipline.

Black crib is Actaea Crumplebottom. Though she didn't have her sister's genius-ness she had it covered by being perceptive and easily acquaintance with everyone.

Btw I'm gonna change their surname to Goth though, as soon as the city hall open.

~*~*~*~*~
And here, look at the pic when they sleep; after Agnes gave birth...

Gunther : Ladies and Gentlemen, today we gather here...
Agnes : Oh no. My body; It won't the same anymore. What if I looks flabby and chubby now? Oh, my body shape!

~*~*~*~*~
The next day, Corry is giving birth; And here she is.

Corry : they said it supposed to be okay if you just huff and puff. What a rubbish! I’m still in pain.

And here come baby Maxwell.

A little boy that's easily exited by anything around him; especially by music.

Meanwhile, I found something very shocking. Look who have grown up with an auntie hair here?  :o
Anyone?
No?

Well, she is Kaylynn Langerak.
Is this the woman Don the womanizer wooing? Whoah! I'm shocked.

Anyway next time is potty, and walky talky time.

Btw did anyone get what the kids traits are?

Louise56

Re: Tale of the Poisonous Goths - Shocks and Births
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 04:31:27 AM »
Three nooboos? You're sims will be busy lol. I get what the traits are. ;) can't wait for them to grow up.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Tale of the Poisonous Goths - Trainings
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 01:37:09 AM »
I just skip away the baby time. Coz it's just boring. Nothing big happen at that time anyway. Well, aside than the babies very demanding social bar. It's depleted soo fast.
By the way, Agnes has got a professional writer job, and Corry tending her garden.

So, here is the few months(days...) after. They already a toddler. Finally, the fun began or should I say the hectic.

Aconitia Goth have her daddy's colours; both on eyes and hair.

Gunther : Did Tya ever saw any looky through someone floating "whoosh" like that?
And love to just take a book from the shelf read a bit and put it somewhere, and took one again from the shelf too apparently.
Aconitia : Whooshy (try to mimic the move by lifting her legs)
Gunther : Yeah that's right. Ghost. Many of them living on our garden here. They're troublesome.

Actaea got both her mother eyes and hair colour.

Agnes : Now, let's see... what would be a good hobby for you, gardening?
Actaea : Maz
Agnes : Mask? You like mask? Oh my... Eya, don't tell me you gonna be criminals.
Actaea : Minals?

Max had his dad hair colour, and mommy eyes colour.
And look here what Cornelia taught her boy.

Corry : One day, when you reach YA you should work hard and get promoted and reach the top of your career. Because we always are the number ones.

I think that's totally suited her; since she is the one that teach the todd. such an ambitious bubble thought.
No wonder Mortimer looks so composed and well mannered. (I wonder if this have something to do with me deleting bella’s families before I start the legacy though)

~*~*~*~*~

Max : Ea... Fall.

While Tya is crazier here.

Tya : Mama, look I can walk close eyed

And Eya here –who had finished all her training faster than her other siblings- look a bit maniacal with her pegbox.

I wonder, really. Is perceptive kid learn things faster?

Aww, the cute twins potty together.  :)

And here we zoom

Sherry : Eeep!
Tya : What are you snapping there?! If you get even just one more snap, I'll crash our data so that you have to start the legacy all over again.
Sherry : hoho, no worries brat. I have many save in other folder you know(singsong voice). But somehow I smell evil in your bones, little one. So, I’ll just save you mercy from more potty pic and just see what happen next, then. Hehehehe  ;D

Next : Birthday, B'day, and more Birthdays.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

Re: Tale of the Poisonous Goths - the nooboo's training time
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 04:46:48 AM »
The kids are so cute! Great update. :)

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Tale of the Poisonous Goths - the nooboo's training time
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 01:05:48 AM »
The kids are so cute! Great update. :)
Yupz. They're even cuter when they grow up. Agnes ask me to send her thanks  :)

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Tale of the Poisonous Goths - Birthdays and Makeovers
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 01:47:12 AM »
From now on, most of narrating will be taken over by Aconitia a.k.a. Tya.  ;D
And the narrating by Sherry will be in ITALICS.  ;)

What came first is : Daddy elder birthday.

Such a mess. The time was set too close, and by the time the guest arriving, us -the twins- still yet to be fed, and Max potty time interrupted so he needs his diaper to be changed. There you can see my hungry bubble.

The toddler bunches finally finished their trainings. And to killing times waiting for our aging day, here is what we do.

Actaea : what do you think, Tya? Isn't it soo alike with the food we had just now.
Aconitia : yeah. I thought they call it chips something something. I wonder if it tastes the same too...

And here is todd. Maxwell. Not doing much. Dunno why but seems like auntie don't like Max to play with us.

I dunno why, but Corry seems to take a great deal of liking towards the rocking chair. Ever since it bought, whenever she got free time/ not doing anything, she would sit day all the time rocking the chair.
Even when she get in the Aleister shop, she would sat at the rocking chair there.

Anyway, while we are killing time and waiting, big bro is having a birthday...

...alone in the bathroom. Seems like Sherry missed the birthday warning for him.
 Or I was busy making them trained the todds so I just dismiss it or something. So yeah...
Morty : no more prison clothes, please, no more prison cloth.

Aaaaand.... TA DA! Your wish be granted iiiiin...

Weird jacket and shorts as sleepwear plus a bunny slipper.
Morty : whaaaaat?!  :o :o :o
Sherry : well, look at the bright side. You finally got out of the prison, man. Well, maybe almost man.
Morty : oh, hell no. I want a new outfit.
Sherry : hey, no cursing dear. Or no new clothes and you stuck looked ridiculous like that all your precious teenage years.
Morty : no waay. alright alright. anything to get rid of this ridiculous clothing.

Tya : wow, big bro bad boy looks. Totally suited for the new flirty heartthrob.  ;D

~*~*~*~*~
And no longer after that, just as auntie got back from Aleister to plant some magical looking plants, this came too.

Tya : The feel of aristocracy still there isn't it?
Eya : Yeah, with the fur coat and all. Just, maybe the emo hair.
Corry : I wanna sleep. I'm too old for this now.

And finally our time had come too  :D :D
So here are our long awaited birthday makeover photos.

Eya when the makeover just started

My new evil looks  ;D

And Max after makeover finished. He looks like mini bussinessman; he had this working obsession I think.

Also... ah, here she is. What take you so long? (btw looks like she love to swept things under her long sleeves)
Here are Actaea finished makeover photos. Cute isn’t she?

Eya : Oh, shut it Tya. Anyway what are you going to say before?

Tya : Ah, that one. I think auntie is planning something, Eya. Something bad.
Eya : Really? What gives you the idea? You can't just point fingers at someone without any proof you know.
Tya : I know, Eya. But don't you think it's suspicious that she just let mom and us come and live here just like that. Don't you think she should be angry and pick fight with daddy and mummy and try to...
Eya : She did. She always bickering with daddy these days that one would thought it is a habit of this house.
Tya : Just with him, not with mom. And don't you think she should be more reluctant letting us to mingle here....
Eya : She did. She didn't let us to play with Max, remember?
Tya : Yeah right... Whatever. I still have a feeling something bad will happen. And what about the weird fog that I saw around her that one time?
Eya : You and your instinct again. We are always surround by fog these days you know. And you're not Madame de la Rêvasserie. Just let it go. It's time for dinner anyway.
Tya : Oh, come on. If you keep eating at this rate, you'll look like a pear. ;D

Until next time, everyone  8)

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Tale of the Poisonous Goths - Exclusive Report
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 08:16:00 PM »
This update today is taken over by me Actaea Goth also known by my family as Eya.
The Italics are Sherry's talk is still applied.

Why I'm taking over narrating from Aconitia you ask? Well, that's mainly because she had taken a great deal of interest in the new chemical set Dad bought a few months ago and ever since, she is usually seen near that table whenever she got home.
Now give us a good smile. Great, wide, smile.

Oh, come on. That won't even pass as a grin, sista.
Tya : Just leave me alone for a while please. I need to find another prank useable potion.

Well, I'll just have to take you around for a tour then. Basically to fill you guys in for what had happen now in Sunset Valley outside Goth household.

One of most dramatic ones is the Wolffs. Apparently the two of them had breakup around the time when we're toddler.
From what I heard, seems like ex-Mrs.Wolff had an affair and had twins resulted from the affair. The guy was said a scientist older than her. But, I haven't been able to check how far the truth in it.
And from what I heard too, Mr.Wolff had a crush on Ms.Jolina who at that time was busy taking care of the girl twins from her relationship with her boss. Such a mess isn't it?
(Not that my own family is not a mess. I mean, a guy who suppose to be my uncle, is my father. And my cousin is my step-brother.) :P

Anyway here is what happened in Wolff household at the time, according to some people.

WOW. Ex-Mrs.Wolff angry face is scary, eh? (she is not a Mrs.Wolff anymore now but, she kept that surname. So...yeah)

No longer after their break-up Mr.Wolff is romancing Ms.Jolina.

And last I heard, she is his girlfriend now. (not that I really get what being a girlfriend means)

Well, leaving the Wolff now we are going to the 'Working Friends'. I heard there are four kids around our age at that house. I haven't met any of them. But later that noon, we met one in front of the Aleister's and from what I get from Tya, his name is Donte Kimura.

Yup. Mayor Kimura's son; he has a twin sister named Lara.
And other kids at that household are Ms.VanWatson's boys; if she doesn't remember it wrong (I'm sure she isn't) the boys name are Bert and Rusty. As for who their father is, I think the light brown hair and the edgy jaw would give a clue.

And later that night when pass the the bistro there is a boy with gray-ish hair.

He looked a bit depressed, maybe because he looked old. But dad said that boy is Alto, the new evil deeds doer in town.

Talking about evil, I heard the Ursines had move to a house near the Warehouse, a building that people said is having real suspicious deals. And we met with the mini Ursine, Brandee.

Isn't that a goatee under her lips?  :o ???  Ew, that is what I call creepy. Lets wish those aren't going to grow to be beard.

And while I'm ‘amazed’ by the Ursine appearance, seems like Tya newest trait decide to make an appearance. Though she is pretty mild I can say; as she is not starting fight and arguing openly. She just mostly like a bit evil prankster. But, sometimes she started a fight too, just like this one; she got into arguing with this girl.

I think Tya is calling her chicken or something. That girl Tya's fighting with is Corrie Jolina.
Remember about what I told you about Ms.Jolina's twins? Apparently the boss is Mr.Landgraab; and he is taking one of the twins with him for the reason I haven't found out. From information I get, the other twins seems to have named Stella.

And somehow, for a glitch I don't understand, Stella is growing faster than Corrie.
You don't get what I mean? Don't worry, you'll get it next post.

And last thing I heard, Mrs.Landgraab is ‘expecting’. You get what I mean right? I wonder what's wrong with that family.

Anyway, get back to Goth household, Dad and Mom keep being sweet lovelove with each other; even right in front of sleeping auntie.

They got into a fight after that. I don't really get what they are fighting about, but the next day they are just not talking with each other. From what I see, they won't even stand in a same room.

Anyway, here is what I thought a real problem.
While Tya got new hobby in chemistry set, and I going around gathering info and new hobby on searching for stars, Max get this weird new hobby.

Should I try to tell him that those suits are supposed to wear by me or Tya, and not him?
Yeah, I think I should. But, that's for another time perhaps. I think he is a bit creepy right now, so I'll just tell him next time.

Anyway, while us the kids get a new interest, Dad is teaching Mort to drive.

None of them looks too happy for this. I wonder why....
btw did anyone notice a bit difference in his hairstyle? I heard that he is not confidence of his looks last time, so he tried to modify it a bit. Maybe it is one of those teenage mood swing time...?   ???
Well, I think his last look is better. But, well, whatever.

Anyway here is local police skipping his work time and play guitar at the empty pool.

His name is Goddard. From what I can conclude, he had two kid named Tamara and Mack with Ms.Wan.

And you know what? the hottest gossip around town is that 'Bachelor Family' who moved out a while before mom move in to Goth household, is said going to return to Sunset Valley in a few days, due to some misfortune that befall Mr.Bachelor on his ranch.

And this is Actaea Goth reporting for the Exclusive SV News. ;)
LOL

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: Tale of the Poisonous Goths - Birthdays and Doubt
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »
What a beautiful family and exciting story!
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Tale of the Poisonous Goths - Exclusive Report
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, 08:39:37 PM »
What a beautiful family and exciting story!

The story is exciting? Thx Kaye. But, the real problem will arises a few while after this one though.  ;D

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: Tale of the Poisonous Goths - Exclusive Report
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »
That's why it's exciting: the suspense! You know something will happen!
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Tale of the Poisonous Goths : Pasts and Vacation
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 07:02:16 AM »
A late update. my bad. I was caught up in doing science report.
and... so far, nothing bad happened. yet.
Watcher narrating will be in italic. and flash back be bold.

And this time it's me again Aconitia Goth, reporting to you. And yeah, I finally take a break from the Chemistry set. Eya said it's not good for me spending so much time in one desk only. So, I take back my position as the narrator here.

Lately dad fight with Aunt Cornelia had reached yet another level; which actually involve more silent and less shouting. Well, less hurting our eardrum it is, but more awkward conditions whenever auntie or Mort join us in dining time. But, when it's just mom, dad, us, and max, the atmosphere is totally family friendly.

There you can see Eya trying to coaxing dad into agreeing her to skipping school. Muhaha. No such luck young lady. Just give it up already.   

Lately, something comes as a surprise too. Big brother a.k.a. Mort is the one that get silence and rarely speaks with us (Eya said it might have something to do with his inheritance share).
While Max, hit it off right at first conversation with Eya, and they are friends now; as for me, I think Max is okay though we are not friends yet.

How come he is allowed to talk with us now, you ask? Well, that might have something to do with that weird fog surround her that one night -I talked about this when we just grown up to be kids- and her secret talk with Mort. Lately Auntie rarely paid attention to Max and us.

Anyway, apparently Auntie and Mort is not the only one that had secret conversation.
Eya said she overheard mom and dad conversation one night in the study room. Yeah, that's right; we have study room now that Dad had expanded the house and renovate some of the room. (I'll show it to you later)  ;D
Anyway, here is what Eya heard more or less :

Flashback

Mom : I've told you it's not a good idea that I move here with you. Look what had happened. You got a cheater reputation, Corry is mad with you and angry with me, and what about your sons? I know you are ecstatic to have not only one but two daughter, but your sons need you too. You can't do it like this. You are not Supersim, all this trouble and your promotion come in the corner would be real problem.

Dad : I know you're just joking when you ask me to move in with you before, but I'm the one who REALLY want you to move in with me. As for my reputation and Cornelia anger, I already know whatever the risk for what I've done. It's not your fault, ME AND CORNELIA WAS NOT WORKING ANYMORE EVEN BEFORE YOU CAME IN.

they complaining each other and fights
And we had divorced even way before the twins was born.
 ??? ??? ???
Pause.
Oops. Sorry, some scenes were cut from the time Agnes had just moved in. Here I present you...
when Agnes just arrive at Goth household, Gunther flirting and kiss her without realizing Cornelia is home already. So this happen.

Meanwhile...
Agnes is reading bedtime story for Mortimer.

Anyway, back to the fight.

So, yeah. Maxwell Goth was born out of marriage ties but, he had Goth surname because Cornelia is still a Cornelia Goth. Okay. So, resume.[/i]

And yes, it's true, I'm ecstatic with the prospect of having twins daughter, something I've never had with Cornelia. But that doesn't mean I don't have any more time for my sons. I still have chat with them and having a normal family interactions with them. And I love Max even though Cornelia and I are obviously not worked out any more.

But, you are right. We can't keep doing it like this. Really. It had been my mistake ever since the first time. I mean, I actually really like you the first time we met. It's your teenage birthday, remember?

The first time Gunther met the Crumplebottom, it was Agnes kiddie-goes-teen birthday.

But, for a brave guy, I didn't really have the courage to man up and talk with the girl I like. And letting Cornelia talk me into agreeing our arranged marriage.

And so, you end up marrying the Darling guy, and me Cornelia. But I promise you this will work out in the end. Well, not really the end I hope. Because that mean we won't be able to be together anymore.
[/b]

And yeah, as any other couple, they end the fight with a kiss. Cheesy.

So, in summary, dad liked mom the first time she met her but don’t have the courage to talk to her. And she end up with another guy, and he got auntie Cornelia. And they had been NOT in harmony even before mom move in. And dad seems to planning something.
Somehow I had a feeling it's going to be some sort of surprise for mom.

Anyway -the next day- suddenly dad, mom, and auntie went to a free vacation and leave the three of us with big bro.
Well, that's alright, I have this fascinating chemical sets, Max and Eya loves to play tag around the house, and there is this Stella girl big bro is getting charmed with lately. He really likes to chat with her anywhere anytime.

So, you think maybe it will be just alright for the adults to leave us alone, right?
Or... Maybe you are wrong?  ;D[/font]
[/size]

anything