Author Topic: Showtime Limited Edition  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Showtime Limited Edition
« on: November 23, 2012, 08:50:42 PM »
Can anyone tell me what additional content came with the Limitted Edition disk?

I bought this version, but, the disk was faulty.  I returned it to EA and they sent me a replacement disk.  However, the replacement is the standard version.  I don't want to make a fuss if the missing content is just a few outfits and sticks of furniture.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Re: Showtime Limitted Edition
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 08:59:13 PM »
You're missing out on a Performance Venue. There's really nowhere to put it anywhere. You're not missing anything.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 09:05:38 PM »
Thank you Wiry, much appreciated.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

thesweetestpea

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 10:32:15 PM »
The Limited Edition should have a code with it that will allow you to get the items. If you were only sent the disk, then you should still have the code.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: Showtime Limited Edition
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 09:39:44 PM »
Sadly, I returned the disk with all the packaging and therefore the codes to EA as requested.  They replaced it with a new disk and packaging.  However, the new disk is standard, not the Limited edition I purchased.   I'm not too bothered as it seems the limitted edition items are not going to affect my game significantly.
 Lao-Tse

anything