Author Topic: Game not saving collections or custom tiles/wallpaper + CAD running very slow  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Cake

• Nooboo
Hello,

Today I started building a new lot in Sunset Vallery and decided I want the interior to look similar to the Angelista's house in Bridgeport. So I loaded up a Bridgeport save file, entered their house and saved all the custom tiles and wallpapers into a collection. But when I went back to my lot my game didn't have the collection at all, and all the custom tiles and wallpapers that I saved were missing as well. Very frustrating. CAD in general has been extremely as of late.

I'm running the base game + Late Night on a PC with Windows 7, no custom content, & fully patched.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Game not saving collections or custom tiles/wallpaper
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 12:26:13 AM »
Welcome to the forum - when you saved the items, did you complete log out of the game first then load back in or did you just go to menu and then switch back to the other game?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cake

• Nooboo
Lol, I forgot that my game crashed partway through >_< It seems to be working now. False alarm :P Thanks anyways.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Lol, I forgot that my game crashed partway through >_< It seems to be working now. False alarm :P Thanks anyways.

Glad you got it figured out.  Yeah any time the game crashes you lose the items unfortunately. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

anything