Author Topic: List of Elixir Consignment Wares?  (Read 3315 times)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
List of Elixir Consignment Wares?
« on: December 15, 2012, 11:34:40 PM »
Does anybody know if there's a definitive list of what's available at the Elixir Consignment store? I'm hunting down a Ruby and Glow Orbs (I'm in BB), and have honestly no idea if they'll turn up there.

@s3pe-ers - I'd check in the Elixir Consignment Store XML. I'd do it myself, but I'm ingame right now and my laptop is horribly slow when I alt-tab out.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: List of Elixir Consignment Wares?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 11:36:52 PM »
Does anybody know if there's a definitive list of what's available at the Elixir Consignment store? I'm hunting down a Ruby and Glow Orbs (I'm in BB), and have honestly no idea if they'll turn up there.

@s3pe-ers - I'd check in the Elixir Consignment Store XML. I'd do it myself, but I'm ingame right now and my laptop is horribly slow when I alt-tab out.

I know for a fact that you can get a ruby and glow orbs both at that store.  The Rubies will be gem dust though.  They should still work for alchemy.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: List of Elixir Consignment Wares?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 09:59:25 AM »
Rubies can be found at the regular consignment store (the one from Ambitions).

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests