Author Topic: Sims 3 Store Log in Issues  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
Sims 3 Store Log in Issues
« on: December 18, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »
Hi Everyone,
Not sure if this is the right board to post this in but I figured it would do.  Im having trouble logging into the sims 3 store, I can log into the site just fine, but when I go to my account to redownload some thing I bought in the past I am asked to log in again which makes sense.  Although the problem is that on this second login I type in my password and it just sits there, with the wheel spinning, thinking about it forever!  Does anyone have a soloution or another way to access my purchaced content?  (I've recently moved to a new computer and tranfering my downloads folder didnt work!)
Thanks in advance everyone!

Offline shibamistress

• Townie
Re: Sims 3 Store Log in Issues
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 10:52:01 PM »
this happened to me too and it drove me crazy.  More puzzling--I could log in on my Mac just fine, but not on my PC which I play the game on.

I finally tried it on a different browser (went from Chrome to Firefox) and now I can log in just fine.  It's wierd--internet explorer wouldn't work either, and I'd about given up when I tried Firefox.  Don't know if this will help for you,but it might be worth a try!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sims 3 Store Log in Issues
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »
Thanks i'll give Firefox a go and see what happens then! I would love to be able to access the store again!