Author Topic: Can't have Sim propse on XBox 360  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Can't have Sim propse on XBox 360
« on: December 20, 2012, 12:51:05 PM »
One of my friends are having an issue concering sims getting married on the Xbox. She has has the option for becomeing boyfriend/girlfriend (that's been already done) but the option to propose isn't coming up. Is this a glich or is she doing somthing wrong?
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
Re: Can't have Sim propse on XBox 360
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 09:47:35 AM »
I'm sure it's the same as the PS3 as it is for the XBox so I think the problem is your sim doesn't love the other person enough.  You have to do lots of romantic interactions.  Also, make sure they aren't teen sims because they can't propose until they are adults.  I think before propose marriage your sim has to be engaged.  Then, after that you can propose marriage.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Honey+Siberius

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 03:25:11 AM »
First of all, your sims must be boyfriend/girlfriend, then do heaps of romantic interactions until it says beside the actions: (Female/male sim name) is finding (Female/male sim name) irresistable. When that appears, go to romantic actions and the option to propose should be there (either sim can propose). Once you have proposed, you should be engaged, and then under the romantic options there will be "have private wedding", which makes them say their vows and such, and then they will be married-or you can have a public wedding (I haven't done that yet).

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 06:22:16 PM »
The public is basically just a regular party where people are dressed in formal attire.  Then, at any point during the party you can have your sim say their vows.