Author Topic: Praise for this site  (Read 2864 times)

Offline SeVonD

• Nooboo
Praise for this site
« on: December 29, 2012, 02:34:43 PM »
Not sure where this goes but with a tendency for blabbing this was a good choice.  I joined this site to just say Thank You!   1.  Very informative and helpful.
 2.  Friendly, supportive & helpful community--Great when forum rules are adhered.  3.  Love Union Cove.  Appreciate & admire the talent, thought & work that went into it.  4.  Of all the searches I performed in regards to TS3, this site is the best and most trustworthy.  So Thank You all.  Because you, I much more better enjoy TS3.   
Happy New year.  May it be a great 1

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Just Thanks
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 02:42:44 PM »
Thanks very much, SeVonD.  We do have a wonderful community here, thanks to many friendly and helpful members.  And we are very proud of Union Cove, which truly reflects the creativity and hard work of some very talented people.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 02:53:59 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, SeVonD.

Thanks so much for the kind words.  That's what makes it all worthwhile for us.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 01:28:53 AM »
Yeah thanks to all the people who make this forum the best one out there:
Carl and Pam
All the moderators (I believe I've bugged Schip the most so double thanks there!)
And all the brilliant members who are the nicest simmers out there!
We rock!!!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 08:58:11 AM »
Yeah thanks to all the people who make this forum the best one out there:
Carl and Pam
All the moderators (I believe I've bugged Schip the most so double thanks there!)
And all the brilliant members who are the nicest simmers out there!
We rock!!!

I hate to correct your post, Magpie, but I can honestly say I have never been bugged by you.  Not ever, not in the slightest.

Other than that, I agree with you completely!  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 12:41:53 AM »
I hate to correct your post, Magpie, but I can honestly say I have never been bugged by you.  Not ever, not in the slightest.

Other than that, I agree with you completely!  :)

Thanks Schip  :-* (best i can do in place of a hug smiley lol)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 04:27:40 AM »
I too have to admire the Forum. All the work that Carl, Pam and all the moderators put into this place is incredible!

I love it that the rules are closely stuck to by almost everyone.
I love it that we have some really creative writers and designers who are happy to share with all of us.
I love it that any Sims 3 question you might have is answered in such a short space of time.
I love it that we get all the latest news from EA.
I love it that people on this Forum can work together to make fantastic projects, like Union Cove.
I love it that everyone here is friendly and helpful.
And I love it that, no matter if you are a newbie to Sims 3 or a seasoned player, you are always given a warm welcome  :)

Those reasons are just some of the reasons that I love this Forum to bits and pieces!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 02:53:47 PM »
I agree with everyone! 

Thanks to this website for the support and intelligent answers to questions, the lack of drama is fantastic and if there is any the moderators stop it dead!  I love it.

The people are super friendly and each 'area' has its own 'support' group/moderator that knows what they are talking about... everything from building problems, technical problems to even the (new) mod board.  It doesn't rely on one person to have ALL the answers, so less stress and better answers. 

Thanks again.

:)

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 02:58:49 PM »
I completely agree.
One of the reasons I love the forum is that there are things for every simmer. Building contests, challenges, stories... The list goes on.
So thank you everyone!

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
Praise for this site
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 05:01:12 AM »
I couldn't see if there was already a thread related to this topic, if there is sorry.

Anyway I just want to say THANK YOU. For this site and all the help, advice, tips, hints & cheats. As a relatively new simmer I have learnt so much about the game, from building to design and sim interactions.

Thank you to everyone on this site admin & members. Keep up the great work. I look forward to talking to you all over time & maybe 1 day I'll even be able to offer tips to new comers.

Happy Sim'ing everyone  :D

Offline Darstan64

• Townie
Re: Praise for this site
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 08:56:50 AM »
Yes, Gingerkid I agree and want to say THANK YOU also to everyone here for all your help and tips  :):)

I wouldn't be able to play the game without everyones help and thank you for all the prompt responses and being so friendly.  This is a great site.

Have fun everyone :)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 09:10:26 AM »
Thank you both for the kind words.  It makes me happy to read that members appreciate what we do here and have a nice time.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 10:39:07 PM »
I completely agree and every time I message a higher authority and thank them but I never now how to really thank everyone. This is a perfect thread!! Thank you Pam, Carl, Metro, and all mods!! This is the best site ever and I feel like a part of a family when I log in. Members help each other through sim issues and personal issues. I think that is amazing! I love everyone one here and just absolutely adore this site. I feel safe and again like part of a family. Everyone is plain nice! And very dedicated to keeping it clean and great!! Thank you all!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 02:17:18 AM »
A great idea for a thread Gingerkid , I completely agree with doxxielover and Darstan64,
This site and the amazing people who are part of it really do give it a safe, family feel.No matter what you ask (even if YOU think it is silly) someone or even several people take the time to read your question then respond so quickly ;D,
So thank-you all so very,very much.
Monica :-*

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 02:41:36 AM »
It is such a great forum, everyone is polite and helpful and you can be sure of getting all the advice and help you could need! I'm glad to be a part of it!  :D

I'm also moving this to the babble board as it doesn't belong is the Misc Help section.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

anything