Author Topic: Vampire died?  (Read 7150 times)

Offline fraances

• Nooboo
Vampire died?
« on: January 01, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »
Hello! Well, I was playing as my second character so I didn't see my character die and i'm not sure how my vampire died, he was just at home I think playing the guitar? Anyway, the grim reaper came etch and i now have his urn in my inventory.
I was wondering if (because this is supernatural) I will still get the opportunity to take his urn to the science lab and 'resurrect' him? I was hoping once I have him as a ghost then I could use the vampire bite elixir to turn him back into a vampire, would this work?
So to summarise, my two questions are:
1. Will I still get the prompt to take his urn to the lab in supernatural?
2. Will it work if I do step no. 1 and then when he is a ghost, use the vampire bite elixir to turn him to a vampire?
Thank you in advance! :)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Vampire died?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 09:32:08 PM »
1. If my sim could get the op to resurrect her dead werewolf husband, I'm certain it can be done for vampires.

2. He'll technically still be a vampire, since ghostliness is more of an overlay than a separate occult type. I don't think the elixir will do anything to make him not a ghost.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 12:04:45 AM »
You can still get the opportunity to resurrect the dead Sim, but it's not specifically tied to his death.  It's a random opportunity that doesn't always come when we want it to.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline fraances

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:03:57 AM »
Thankyou :) I am now playing so hopefully will get the opportunity!