Author Topic: Help with Origin!  (Read 1520 times)

Offline giotadinasaur

• Nooboo
Help with Origin!
« on: January 02, 2013, 09:44:56 AM »
Hello Simmers and Happy New Year!

I'd like to share my problem with you and I'd appreciate if you can help me out. Here's the problem;

I have all my Expansions of TS3 installed in Origin but I can't do the same with Outdoor Living. And I think of downloading Seasons to Origin without putting the disc so I can play with no disc. But will I have Outdoor Living stuff in my game if I start it on Origin? I have all the games installed in my computer and everything played well but will this change(starting the game on Origin) have effect on it? I really want to get rid of the disk insertings and things but I don't want to lose anything!

If you know anything about it, please let me know. If I have to buy Outdoor Living for the code(because I had it installed by renting it and the code has been used more than once, so it won't take it on my computer now) tell me.

Thanks for reading! Happy New Year again  ;)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Help with Origin!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:04:19 AM »
In Origins, on the very top you should see, in the left hand side, Origins, click on that, and then "reload my games", that should show all your games. You should be able to click on the Seasons and play without a problem. Everything should be in the game.

EDITED:

I forgot to mention that I have 2 stuff packs that are downloads only, everything else I have are discs, but I always reload games. Never a problem. Happy simming.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:12:07 AM »
Welcome to the forum, giotadinasaur.  I think sdhoey's response should address your question, so please let us know if that works for you.

I edited your post to remove the coloured fonts.  We prefer to keep the forum's appearance consistent and would ask you to stick to the default black font in future.  Thanks, and happy Simming!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline giotadinasaur

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 11:19:04 AM »
Thanks a lot for the responses. I won't try them yet because I'm still downloading Seasons which takes a very long time! I hope what you said will work for me :) And sorry for the colours, I didn't know we shouldn't use them, just tried to make it easier to find the main part of the problem  ::)