Author Topic: Townie change from human to fariy in same game  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Townie change from human to fariy in same game
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:24:28 PM »
I have deleted everything and then reinstalled my Sims 3 games, with WA, SN and Seasons.  Downloaded one of my favorite towns, Riverview.

Went immediately to find George for my sim to marry (my favorite townie).  She kept just missing him; he would be leaving as I sent her there.  Was able to get them together and romance was in the air.  For two days he visited and two nights sleeps over; in all those time, just missing each other, running into each other, dates and sleepovers, he was human.
He comes one day and he was now a Fairy.  Had the wings and all.  He flew up to her steps from his truck, played chattering teeth on the mailperson and one on her (she didn't like that, and let him know it). He stays overnight, goes to work and come back still as a fairy.  She proposed and now they are married.

I have never had that happen before, anyone else?  Is he now a fairy, or will he change back sometime in the future to human?  It's not a problem, just curious about it.  I can change him back in CAS, or she can be changed, I'll decide that later on. 

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: curious-townie change from human to fariy in same game
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 01:04:08 PM »
He's a fairy until he is cured by some means. It's just something Story Progression does unless you don't allow townies to be turned into fairies.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 03:40:27 PM »
At this point it doesn't matter to me that he is a fairy.  I had figured that who was what supernatural being was decided at the beginning of the game, not part way through.  I've seen some weird ones, the Bunch family is a  mixture of fairy, werewolf, vampire, and human.  That would make for an interesting family reunions,  ;D

I was just surprised that it had happened after the game started, it is the first time I have seen that since I started playing SN, and I bought it as soon as it came out and have played it a LOT.  Really, too much, need to cut back.   

As for townies in the supernatural area, that is what adds the spice to the towns.  And it makes everything nice.    :D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 04:26:19 PM »
Townies in Moonlight Falls are the only ones that start out as Supernatural beings.   In any other town that you play, Sunset Valley, Riverview, etc - the townies won't change until the second day or later because it's up to story progression to keep the proper balance unless you have a mod that does it.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 11:18:30 PM »
That happend to me.  I was playing a game with Gunther Goth playing a fairly central character.  The file was glitched so I moved my central characters into a new Sunset Valley Game.  The next time he turns up at my Sim's house he has magnificant black wings.  He makes a gorgeous fairy though!  I saved him to my bin.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

anything