Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 425530 times)

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
Re: 8/3
« Reply #1215 on: August 04, 2013, 01:50:20 PM »
Chapter 133 - Reuniting

Ilene Azokka smiled, knowing her counterpart all too well. "I understand you've begun another project while I was gone--the Moonstone Legacy?"

"That's mine, you'd better not mess with that--"

What about the Vanderburgh DecaDynasty?  ???
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Jamie

• Occult
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Reuniting
« Reply #1216 on: August 06, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »
Loved the last chapter! Now is your time to do something else exciting in the story. I'll be on vacation for the next few days without my computer. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Reuniting
« Reply #1217 on: August 07, 2013, 12:25:04 PM »
Rosalia! The founder of my unwritten legacy is named after her!

Also, Ilene and Thana have cute faces.

Awww.

Well, of course Ilene is the child Ilene Elysi, and Thana is just Thana.

Eeeee!  I love that you have Evan XD and that Mikayla is the one that kidnapped him lol.  And we got to see Thana's face!  Woot!  I seriously love this, Azokka.  Very much!

Thank Rhoxi for that! Thank you, thank you, it was loads of fun.

Hahaha, I love it! Even evil masterminds can't bear to be parted from their teddy bears! Evan and Percy, of course, are hilarious in your more than capable hands, and I love Mikayla and Zykara's friendly rivalry. Seeing the Azokka's as children instead of masterminds is also oddly adorable: one second ruling the world, the next romping through the grass.

Should you be happy that the universe is controlled by children, or scared  ;) ? Thanks! I love Evan and Percy--Percy especially has such varied and interesting facial expressions.

Great update. They are dining at the Business as usual Bistro, right? And finally we get to see the faces of Thana Azokka and her sister Illene Azokka:). It was also funny to read the conversation between the two Dojos. Looking forward for next update, if there is.:)

Yep, I caved and bought the Business as Usual Bistro.

We have seen the face! :)

And now you may not be allowed to live!

What about the Vanderburgh DecaDynasty?  ???

Oh, that's Ilene's pet project. Much less dark and scary.

Loved the last chapter! Now is your time to do something else exciting in the story. I'll be on vacation for the next few days without my computer. ;)

Confession: I'm way, way, WAY ahead of the story. It's almost sad. It's very sad.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
8/7
« Reply #1218 on: August 07, 2013, 01:13:49 PM »
Chapter 133 - Real Dream

One moment, I stood on the soft, curly mountain grass with my newly young husband. The next, the universe blinked--and I found myself in a place that was incredibly familiar. Somehow, I recognized the hills, the sky, the air itself. Suddenly, I realized I was in the place that I had called home over 350 years ago: Starlight Shores. Now, when the word home came into conversation, my mind immediately went to Sunset Valley.

I turned to the right, and saw a beautiful, almost magical, little house. (Author's Note: This is the Fairy Cottage, built by intl_incident.) As if in a dream, I began to walk across the road towards this house.

The walk became a run as a figure emerged from the house. And I touched my husband for the first time in centuries.

"What now?" he asked. "What are we going to do now?"

"Oh, I developed a plan ages ago." I couldn't help smiling, feeling my heart lift. "Babies. Lots and lots of babies."

Of course, I had other ideas too! Ages ago, even before Iris Bianca was born, I had begun to plan. I brewed elixirs for myself, then the remainder of my descendants. Some wanted transformation, others did not. For me, it was obvious.

Once the elixirs had done their work, Thornton and I walked out to the backyard, to the bench by the pond. Everything was so peaceful--no chainsaw scraping on ice, or banging from the basement, or painters racing each other to the art room. The only thing I could compare it to was the absolute silence of my cell, but this was beautiful.

And here, I had Thornton. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I love you more."

"Not a competition. And if it was, I would win."

Clasping his hands tightly in mine, I tugged him up to his feet, then into a kiss. I still felt that I lived in a dream, only now the dream was real.

"Now, I know this is a little early," he began with a mischievous little smile, slowly dropping down onto one knee. I half-gasped, half-giggled, taking a step back.

"Serena Elysi, will you marry me?"

"Wh-where did you get a ring?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. The second: "Yes, yes, of course yes!"

As we embraced, I whispered, "Let's get married. Right now. I don't want to wait another moment."

The arch and clothes were in place within three minutes, but I was so impatient that they felt like three hours. At last, Thornton and I stood under the arch together on the warm summer day, with bumblebees and butterflies drifting lazily through the enormous flowers.

Those bumblebees and butterflies were our only audience, but that didn't matter. Had the entire Simverse come to our wedding, we still wouldn't have seen anyone besides each other.

The moment the ceremony was complete, we both spun down into fairy form and flitted into the little fairy house.

Babies. Lots and lots of babies.

That night, I took Thornton on a trip to see all of the sights of my hometown. I had lived in Sunset Valley for eight generations, but this would always be where I was born. Seemingly nothing had changed, so we found Mick's Master Karaoke still intact.

As was the photobooth.

We returned home to a bedroom that was previously a different color--but you know me. I could not sleep in a bed that wasn't blue! Not that we did much sleeping, mind you.

In the morning, which was around three o'clock in the afternoon, I made lunch. It had been ages since I last cooked, since we didn't need real food in the cells. Perhaps I would go back into the Culinary line of work--but I think I'd prefer something new and interesting in this new life, not the same old routine of the kitchens.

That's how I ended up getting a job at the elementary school! Insane, I know, but I'd like to help teach the next generation. After all, I was once a student here, and I completed an Immortal Dynasty! I stopped outside the door to admire my ring one more time.

I then returned to the school building to inform them that I would be on maternity leave for a week or two. Babies!

Thornton decided to get a job as a Magician! Exciting, no? He's fantastic at it, too. I love to watch him.

He performed through the evening, but the moment his unofficial show ended I stepped up to give him the good news.

While Thornton works, I'm going to go through this entire house, cooking and cleaning and hanging up all of the pictures and paintings I brought from Sunset Valley. I also made up the kids' room, since it didn't come with one. Progress!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Real Dream
« Reply #1219 on: August 07, 2013, 01:18:34 PM »
Aww, so sweet!  Babies.  Lots of babies.  Good stuff!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1220 on: August 07, 2013, 04:22:13 PM »
Yay!  More babies!  More wonderful Elysis to run rampant!  I love Serena ^^  She's always so happy.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1221 on: August 07, 2013, 09:13:27 PM »
Great update. Loving the epilogue story of Thorton and Serena. Yay, now they are fairies. The house looks great and it looks like they will easily fulfill their 'Babies and lots of Babies' wish. Looking forward for next update:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1222 on: August 07, 2013, 09:22:12 PM »
Oh what a perfect house for Fairy!Serena and Thornton. I have that house too--first I ever got from intl_incident (dabs at eyes from nostalgia)--just adorable. I used it for a bunch of babies, as well.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1223 on: August 07, 2013, 11:01:15 PM »
Awe !! Gosh I forgot how much I loved Serena!!I never really cared for Thornton, now I adore him!:):)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #1224 on: August 09, 2013, 06:56:00 PM »
Serena is so sweet! Good for her!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1225 on: August 13, 2013, 05:54:27 PM »
Aww, so sweet!  Babies.  Lots of babies.  Good stuff!

Serena really likes babies.

Yay!  More babies!  More wonderful Elysis to run rampant!  I love Serena ^^  She's always so happy.

I'm hoping to breed them and slowly take over the world  ;D .

Great update. Loving the epilogue story of Thorton and Serena. Yay, now they are fairies. The house looks great and it looks like they will easily fulfill their 'Babies and lots of Babies' wish. Looking forward for next update:)

I think Serena is the sort who would always want to be a fairy.

Oh what a perfect house for Fairy!Serena and Thornton. I have that house too--first I ever got from intl_incident (dabs at eyes from nostalgia)--just adorable. I used it for a bunch of babies, as well.

It's my absolute favorite house ever at this point (except for maybe a couple Lunar Lakes ones, which I love!).

Awe !! Gosh I forgot how much I loved Serena!!I never really cared for Thornton, now I adore him!:):)

I like him much more now, he's so happy and young!

Serena is so sweet! Good for her!

She really is all kinds of adorable.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
8/13
« Reply #1226 on: August 13, 2013, 06:39:27 PM »
Chapter 134 - Private Time

A beautiful, tropical island with brilliant green trees and water so blue and clear that it could be indistinguishable from the sky. Here, on Sunlit Tides, a little wooden houseboat was docked on the edge of the beach.

Two young people kissed passionately on the deck of the boat. Lolita and I had only arrived a few minutes before, but we were already awed by the island and the knowledge that we would live in paradise for the rest of our lives--otherwise known as forever.

I glanced over to see my daughter, Shelly making out with Seneca, and stifled a sigh. The sigh turned into a smile as I remembered how persistent I had been in keeping Bree and Brandon from seeing each other--a trend, apparently.

The first thing Lolita and I did was buy our own boats! It would be so cool to have had a boat during all those years in the basement--at least, everyone says there were years in the basement. It's all a tad fuzzy. Anyway, I opted for a sleek, super-cool speedboat, while Lolita took a swan paddleboat, and we raced for the shore. Guess who won? (Note: It was Lolita.)

We landed on one of the seemingly thousands of white, sandy beaches and immediately began to get to know each other again. Somehow, it seems like no time has passed since we were young and just married.

Except for the fact that we're free of all responsibilities--the dynasty, our careers, even having children. Not that we don't love Bree with all of our hearts, of course, but there's something thrilling about being young and free with the one you love.

My daughter and her boyfriend are experiencing that same euphoria right now, this island being their paradise as much as it's ours.

Shelly and Seneca were married on the beach. It was a very informal event, spur of the moment with only myself and Lolita in attendance, but none of us could have been happier. After the ceremony, they used part of the 1.5 million dollars in the bank to buy a lovely mansion on the other end of the island.

Lolita and I had planned to go swimming in the crystal-blue waters, but we paused at the shore, in each other's arms, and remembered how we had spent our first golden afternoon together on a beach just like this one.

"Lolita," I began solemnly, sinking to one knee, "I have waited three hundred years for you. I swore to be true to you in sickness and in health, even past death."

"I love you, more than anyone has ever loved another person before. I want nothing more than to spend every second of the rest of our lives together. Will you marry me, again?"

We decided to renew our vows right there on the beach, not even changing out of our swimwear.

"I love you," I whispered as we kissed.

"Now, how am I supposed to top that?"

She sped home in the paddleboat while I followed at a slower rate, then called me up to the top deck. I found her sitting on a bed in the center of the floor with a 360 degree view of the island.

"Isn't this a little risky?" I laughed, climbing onto the bed beside her.

"There's no one around to see us," she answered confidently. "And besides, I've waited too long for my second wedding night."

Everything was so perfect it was unbelievable.

Once our hunger overrode the fun of seeing each other again, I cooked up some burgers on the grill. Not bad, considering it was my first time cooking anything! There are all these things I can do now, and cooking is only the beginning.

We ate three hamburgers each before bed.

The sun was just beginning to rise as we fell asleep, and even our dreams were filled with happiness.

Our morning began a little past three in the afternoon. "Done with our wedding night yet?" I asked playfully.

"Are you kidding?" she giggled, placing a hand over her heart. "We've waited three hundred years, so wedding night should stretch out for at least six hundred."

Aren't All-in-One Bathrooms just fantastic? So small, easily stored, versatile . . .

We worked together in the study for a little while. It's the only room in the hull, built especially for our quiet area. Here, we would escape from the real world, whether that meant a rainstorm or rebellious teenagers.

In this case, it was an escape from the rainstorm. We could hear rain pounding on the water and wood above us all night, but it was a soothing sound. Our houseboat was the only light source for miles around.

Oh, and don't think for a second that we were tired of having "private time" together.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Private Time
« Reply #1227 on: August 13, 2013, 06:45:57 PM »
Houseboats are just cool.  Like bow ties, fezzes, and Stetsons.  Not monks.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1228 on: August 13, 2013, 06:50:22 PM »
Awwww!  Nick and Lolita are tied for my second favorite couple, so it's wonderful to see them together again!  And Sunlit Tides fits them so well!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #1229 on: August 13, 2013, 06:52:41 PM »
Question, because I've been wondering this but only just decided to follow through and ask:  Is Nick the only male heir on purpose, and if so, is he male simply because you wanted him to marry Lolita?

anything