Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424127 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Live It Over Again
« Reply #1245 on: August 26, 2013, 06:24:36 PM »
It's so beautiful to see how they are all rekindling their old loves to begin new lives. Bree and Brandon as mermaids! It seems so fitting for the two of them!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1246 on: October 07, 2013, 05:35:43 PM »
I am missing the Elysi's! :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1247 on: October 07, 2013, 06:00:58 PM »
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1248 on: October 07, 2013, 07:07:49 PM »
Me Too! :'( :-[ :'(
I was thinking the same thing! I hope we get to hear from Kara soon.  ;)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Perfect, Unattainable Happiness
« Reply #1249 on: October 11, 2013, 09:26:59 PM »
  Since I'm by far the edgiest Elysi, there was only one home for Bianca and me--Bridgeport. For now we're living in this gorgeous high-rise built by intl_incident, the prettiest place in the city--with a few personalizations from us.

We settled in right away, after hanging up all the photos and hiring a personal chef. We're living the easy life this time around.

I took off on my motorcycle to get a job at City Hall as an architectural designer. See the tattoo? Sure, I've had it for I-don't-know-how-many years, but this is the first time I can see it as a young woman, and I like it!

Bianca, on the other hand, is thinking about being a stay-at-home mom--if we decide to adopt--or a mixologist at a club somewhere.

We spend our evenings on the roof, drinking Bianca's famously unique concoctions and listening to music. I also secretly study up on gardening, even though it's a field that never interested me in the past. Suffice to say that there is now a good reason for my pursuit of the skill.

Of course Rosalia and Donte came with us! Rosa especially loves the roof-pool, but the climate here is great for her--all that fog.

She and Donte were certainly spending a lot of time together. Now that they were finally the same age, the young lovers were young and in love and celebrating constantly.

That first evening, things were a little awkward between all of us. Bianca and I had been apart for so long, and I was suddenly young after hundreds of years of being old and everything was like a dream. All those years ago, when I kissed Bianca in the park at University . . . this time she made the first move.

As everything came flooding back, I grabbed Bianca's hands and pulled her closer into a real kiss. And the world was right again.

"I missed you so much." I held her hands tightly, as if afraid she would vanish. "All I want is to be with you for the rest of our lives--forever."

"Bianca Frink," I said, sinking down to one knee. "Will you marry me again?"

"Of course I will!" She drew me up into a kiss.

Before much else could happen, Rosa and Donte announced that they were hungry--those crazy kids--so we all went out to the diner. Bianca and I excused ourselves halfway through to hurry home and resume what had come to an abrupt pause at Bianca's death.

Rosa and Donte are a bit shy and asked that we didn't take any pictures, but don't be fooled, they kept us up half the night . . . which was fine, since we were up all night, but still . . .

Since we're young and in Bridgeport, of course we go partying every night! Bianca loves moonlighting, but I can always coax her away from the bar to dance.

Yes, I'd say that at the moment we're in a state of that perfect, unattainable happiness. And now I sound like my crazy University professor. Every time I think of University, I think of Bianca. Sometimes I shudder, thinking . . . there had been severe technical issues in getting me to University. Had the Watcher not persisted over several days, I never would have gone, and I never would have met her . . . I might have ended up actually married to a man!

Over time, we spend less time going out and more staying home in the evening. I've already mastered guitar and a few other instruments, but Bianca has just taken up piano so I listen to her play as I study gardening.

Oh, and Rosa is a firefighter! You'd think that she'd avoid fire, being a plantsim, but she was determined to go for it.

So, I'd say she's also in a state of perfect, unattainable happiness.

So is Donte.

. . . So are we. Did I mention that yet?

Honestly! I know it's not very plot-compelling, but the time for  a plot is over. This is what I was working towards for my entire life, and it was a very long life. We've all been age-frozen, made young, and given the opportunity to try anything we want to. My lover and best friend have been returned to me.

We've taken up crazy jam sessions in the evening, since I wanted to try out the drums. Before long, Rosa and Donte will join in--mark my words.

There was only one thing missing from our perfect lives . . .

"Let's get married."

Oh, dear, I am a horrible person. How long has it been since I updated?
High school is a blast! I am loving the challenge and fast-pacedness of it, and currently have all A's, so yay!
Thank you all for being so patient and such amazing readers!
Also, I made alterations to the house that you have probably noticed to make it more "Kara," but I would definitely recommend the original. It squeezes an entire house into a stylish penthouse!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Perfect, Unattainable Happiness
« Reply #1250 on: October 11, 2013, 09:57:51 PM »
*does a little dance* Oh goodness, so glad to finally see another update about the Elysi's! That hairstyle looks great on Bianca. I think we can all guess why Kara is studying gardening (and look forward to the results)! Kara playing the drums is just . . . so Kara. So much awesome! Also, so glad you are enjoying school and making those grades; you go, girl! (Can you tell I'm kind of a fan of school?  :P )

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1251 on: October 11, 2013, 10:57:07 PM »
I'm so glad that school's going well for you. :)

And hurray, more Elysis! I'm glad that Rosalia got to come along for the ride too. Bridgeport is far too perfect for Kara,
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1252 on: October 11, 2013, 11:03:19 PM »
YAY! Kara must be super happy. Don't be harsh on yourself Azokka, school is more important than satisfying us. Also I'm glad your enjoying high school. My school is so boring and easy.
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1253 on: October 11, 2013, 11:53:27 PM »
I'm so happy to hear from the Elysi's! Bridgeport sounds perfect for Kara and Biana.

I'm glad at least someone is enjoying high school.. hopefully it'll last all four years for you!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1254 on: October 12, 2013, 06:28:04 AM »
Ah, the penthouse. Excellent choice for Bridgeport. First intl_incident house I downloaded, and now I use them left and right.  :P

Glad everyone is enjoying themselves, even though their showers might not the most... er, productive.  ;)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1255 on: October 12, 2013, 11:28:57 AM »
Love the house! SO happy for you,! Good job getting A's, glad you like H.S. Love these updates :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1256 on: October 12, 2013, 12:53:32 PM »
@azokka361 — congrats...you are officially in the Hall of Fame. Well done. :) Sorry it took a while to get you in there. hehe

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1257 on: October 12, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »
EEEEEE!!! It's another Elysi chapter!  You have no idea how much I enjoyed it.  It was the sort of pick-me-up I needed today ^^

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1258 on: October 13, 2013, 12:40:13 PM »
Congrats on you officially being in the Hall Of Fame! :D

Offline rodeo199

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1259 on: October 13, 2013, 10:10:46 PM »
Congrats on getting into the Hall of Fame!

anything