Author Topic: Fairy sim often vomits after eating?  (Read 3985 times)

Offline evilsongbird

• Nooboo
Fairy sim often vomits after eating?
« on: January 27, 2013, 12:43:23 PM »
I can't figure out what is wrong with my poor fairy sim! She always seems to get the nauseous moodlet after eating a variety of foods: goopy carbonara, mac and cheese, PB&J, etc. The food is often leftover from the fridge, but is still fairly fresh and is definitely not spoiled. She is not a vegetarian, and she is not pregnant. In fact, the moodlet doesn't list the cause. (If your sim eats something that has gone bad, it will usually say "from spoiled food" and if she is pregnant it will say "unknown causes.") The most curious thing is that she also got the Good Meal moodlet from the same meal.

I thought fairies might have some kind of dietary restriction, but I didn't find anything searching online. The only other thing I can figure is that it is some sort of glitch. Has anyone else experienced this or know what the cause might be? It's a little annoying that my sim is always running to the bathroom to vomit after meals! Maybe she has bulimia?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Fairy sim often vomits after eating?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 12:44:28 PM »
The food isn't being made from plasma fruit right?  What about the quality of the food or ingredients?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 12:59:37 PM »
I've never had any trouble with my fairies eating anything a human Sim eats.  If you know the food isn't spoiled, I don't know what else might be causing the problem.  Have you tried replacing the fridge just in case that has become glitched in some way?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline evilsongbird

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 01:04:34 PM »
I don't think it was made from plasma fruit. I did have some in the fridge, but it has happened with food that isn't made with fruit. My sim is also a gardener so all of the ingredients are good quality, and the meals she makes are good or better.

I will try replacing the fridge and see if that helps. Thanks!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 02:13:07 PM »
Is she a Vegetarian, by any chance? A Vegetarian sim will throw up if you accidentally make them eat a meal with meat in it.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline evilsongbird

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 02:33:27 PM »
Nope, not a vegetarian. I bought a fancy new fridge, so we'll see what happens. :-P

anything