Author Topic: Spellcasting Duel  (Read 2762 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Spellcasting Duel
« on: March 06, 2013, 05:45:15 PM »
I've been playing with a witch for a while now, she is a high enough level to be able to cast the bladder/hygiene/hunger charms. She seems unable to challenge other witches to a spellcasting duel, whenever I click on another witch the option never appears, I've tried under friendly, spellcasting and supernatural fan options. I'm pretty certain she learnt the ability to challenge other witches ages ago so why is this happening? It doesn't seem to matter what the relationship status with the other witch is either. I had another witch in a previous game and it worked fine so I don't understand why it won't work with my current witch.  ???

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Spellcasting Duel
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 05:57:23 PM »
The other witch has to be the correct level too and most NPCs won't ever be the level you need to be to duel.  The only one I've ever met was the older Crumplebottom sister from Moonlight Falls.

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 06:13:58 PM »

« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:57:23 PM »

The other witch has to be the correct level too and most NPCs won't ever be the level you need to be to duel.  The only one I've ever met was the older Crumplebottom sister from Moonlight Falls.

Oh so that's why! I was afraid I had a bug or something. My first witch was in Moonlight Falls and she did challenge one of the Crumplebottom sisters, my current witch is in Sunset Valley. Oh well both her kids are witches so when they are old enough I'll level their spellcasting powers and try it out with them.(They are currently toddlers). Thanks Rica. (Again).

anything