Author Topic: Throw a Great Party issues  (Read 6316 times)

Offline Sinnfinity

• Nooboo
Throw a Great Party issues
« on: March 07, 2013, 02:41:50 PM »
After I installed UL, for some reason I haven't been able to fulfill the wish to throw a great party, even though my sim has the Legendary Host LTR.  I noticed that the image for the moodlet that you get after a great party is different now, and the message that pops up telling you that it was great.  Does anyone know what they changed, or how I'm supposed to fulfill this wish now?

Offline ChaiLatte

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Throw a Great Party issues
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 03:55:10 PM »
I don't have any advice, but I wanted to let you know you're not alone. I like the extra mood boost from the new successful party moodlets, but not if we can't satisfy wishes to throw a great party.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Corylea

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 04:51:47 PM »
Same here.  The four sims I invited loved the party, but it still didn't fulfill the "throw a great party" wish.

Offline Sinnfinity

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 05:11:07 PM »
Ok, now this is weird.  I just had one of my sims without Legendary Host throw a bachelor party.  I didn't promise him the wish in time, but when the party was over (it was long, like from 5PM to 4AM), I got the message and moodlet from before UL, so I get the feeling it would have triggered.

Now I'm wondering if there's another requirement, like number of guests.  The other two parties I tried throwing were around four hours long, but they also only had two people invited to them.  The bachelor party had a full ten.

The strange thing is that some of the people at the party actually didn't have fun at it, so it wasn't a perfect score like the other two parties were.  I don't get it  ???

Offline Dilligara

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 11:18:54 PM »
I don't think it is a matter of requirements not being met. I have had "great", "killer" and "epic" parties and the want just sits there, unfulfilled. They have the moodlet and the notification, but it is not triggering the want to fulfill. It seems to be just a game glitch and it is still present after installing the IP expansion and patches. :(

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 11:42:38 PM »
I had this same problem for awhile. It stopped when I installed Island Paradise. So, if your game is patched up all the way, it should be fine.

Also, this doesn't being on the University Life board. I'm moving it over to Miscellaneous Help.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 10:36:12 AM »
Is this issue still going on? I was at 1.69 patch, I got I threw amazing party, but the wish was still there.  So I put the patch down to 1.67 and threw a bachelorette party. The party was on from 3 pm on Wed to 6 am on Thu and I got killer party notification, but the throwing a great party wish is still there. Should I just skip this wish whenever I throw parties?
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.