Author Topic: A couple questions before I get started  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Shadowkeepernoir

• Llama Wrangler
A couple questions before I get started
« on: March 12, 2013, 01:08:44 PM »
There are some very cool Legacy / Dynasty stories in the boards. After reading so many, I decided I'd like to attempt a legacy. After a couple days of reading over the established challenges not really finding one that grabbed me and because I don't have late night, Showtime or supernatural there are some just not feasible. In my standard game my oldest girl (gen 3) married her brothers imaginary friend (turned human). They are a great couple, very cute and I really like Puzzle (he ended up looking like Billy Joe Armstrong from Green Day and hes a stylist). This got my wheels spinning for my legacy attempt. An Imaginary friend 10 gen legacy. I have only found one thread on the official forums with someone proposing it, http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/562986.page
I'd like to Pinstar rules, Family trait variant, but following WolfLady74's rules on the Imaginary friend heir structuring (basing the heir on the I.F. not birth order). While I realize I can do this for fun, and will in any case, If I were to share would the Misc. Story be the correct place or would this still qualify as a legacy (with variations I'm just not sure, and this is my first rodeo). I'm still reading the planning threads but any advice or opinions are welcome.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: A couple questions before I get started
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 01:18:55 PM »
Although the legacy board says it's for stories that follow Pinstar's rules, it's a lot more loose than that. I've seen random legacies, supernatural legacies, and probably a handful of other variations posted on that board, so I think an IF legacy would be fine.

(A mod can contest me on this, of course)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shadowkeepernoir

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 11:34:53 PM »
Thank you Trip. I'm going to be starting it shortly.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 12:14:26 AM »
Using the legacy board is fine. Good luck!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."